Everyone will forget about this game in a month.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Everyone will forget about this game in a month.

User Info: Reverend_Wilson

Reverend_Wilson
4 years ago#11
Can you give me a big list of open world FPS? I mean, I know of Fallout 3, RAGE, and Stalker, but what else exists? I personally think this genre has only touched the tip of the iceberg.
Q Boned

User Info: bish0p2004

bish0p2004
4 years ago#12
I haven't finished the game and I love it an all, but I can't see myself playing it once I beat the main mission and the outposts.

From what I've heard about enemies not trying to take back outposts and lack of patrols I can't really see the point of playing this again.

Sucks because I really like attacking outposts and enemy patrols.

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
4 years ago#13
This game I'm nearing complete and probably won't play for a while, but like Far cry 2, this is one I will go back for the atmosphere and such. If I ever catch up on all the other games...some times I wish I was shallow and only liked one kind of game :> Makes it hard to keep up when I like most AA and AAA games :>
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.

User Info: pensfanmatthew

pensfanmatthew
4 years ago#14
I like wildberry poptarts. Smores flavored sometimes

User Info: TheCongo

TheCongo
4 years ago#15
We don't have poptarts here in the UK :(
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: A_Hairy_Waffle

A_Hairy_Waffle
4 years ago#16
TheCongo posted...

You're not missing much.

Toaster Strudels are where its at.

User Info: TheCongo

TheCongo
4 years ago#17
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
TheCongo posted...

You're not missing much.

Toaster Strudels are where its at.

I am pretty sure the UK has none of this processed cancer food.

But I want it bad.
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#18
You're entitled to your opinion TC, but you're wrong.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: natevines

natevines
4 years ago#19
I agree with you TC, but I can think of VERY few SP games I don't forget about after a month....
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman

User Info: dxb020100

dxb020100
4 years ago#20
Maebure posted...
I always like the idea of Pop Tarts better than the actual taste. Something is just a little off.

Is it weird that I like them more untoasted than toasted? And that I will only eat the strawberry ones with the sprinkles on them?
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Everyone will forget about this game in a month.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived