Idea for Far Cry 4 (minor spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Idea for Far Cry 4 (minor spoilers)

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
4 years ago#1
Vaas's fall to insanity.

Vaas WAS a Rakyat, so it would make more sense for a Born-and-Raised warrior to cut down thousands of enemies rather than Jason.

I know it hasn't been but a few months since Far Cry 3's release, but the idea just came to me.
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
bold

User Info: usmovers_02

usmovers_02
4 years ago#2
Far Cry stories don't ever connect. Maybe a for spin off that would work but I expect FC4 to have a completely different story with all new characters.
www.nohomophobes.com

User Info: OdinFear

OdinFear
4 years ago#3
the DLC would take place on the same island and all cutting down the cost to make it. and they would just need to reskin a couple enemies, add some new weapons/syringes/skills and items to craft and obviously at least a few cut-scenes. the only problem i really have with a Vaas DLC is that when you see how a person falls into madness, its always underwhelming. Anakin/Vader is a good example of an established bad guys backstory being botched.

and they need to add a cheat mode thats unlocked after finishing the game (infinite ammo, god mode, enemy outpost can be reset). just stuff for fun.
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Idea for Far Cry 4 (minor spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived