Should I get this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Should I get this game?

User Info: KingMav

KingMav
2 years ago#1
I've been contemplating getting far cry 3 for awhile now and I wanna know if I should and why (good/bad things?)
"History is written by the victor"

User Info: ddirks

ddirks
2 years ago#2
I got it last week and it seems cool. Got a couple hours in. I must say it's a pretty high learning curve. I'm going to start over. Maybe that will help me understand it a little more. I have a feeling when I get into it I'll like it a lot.
Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters.

User Info: SCOTTHALL82

SCOTTHALL82
2 years ago#3
Is the online/multiplayer part of the game still active? Like is there still quite a few people and matches going on every day? I was debating on getting this game or Dead Island for the online parts..Dead Island seems to have a better co-op but it would be a waste of money if I buy either game and barely no one to play with online.

User Info: MasterFenix95

MasterFenix95
2 years ago#4
Last time I played online, which was a few months ago, it was already dead. Could barely find a game, and it lagged horribly. Its still fun though.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but two negatives do make a positive.

User Info: AxCUNNINGxSTUNT

AxCUNNINGxSTUNT
2 years ago#5
While the mp is ok, it can get laggy, but I can always find games.

As for the SP, I'd recommend it.
That which does not kill makes you stronger.
GT OldeEnglishBoy

User Info: Ashburn

Ashburn
2 years ago#6
I picked it up on recommendations from friends, and because I played, and LOVED, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. I like it a lot so far.
Xbox Live Gamertag: NovaMage1981
FCs: Excitebots 2793 7866 9704 Name: Nova
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Should I get this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived