Anyone having bad lag in Online Co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  3. Anyone having bad lag in Online Co-op?

User Info: Frosti1icus

Frosti1icus
6 years ago#1
My buddy and I played and who ever was not host was lagging. I saw 2 other posts about this on the HALO Waypoint forum, but not much else. Just wondering if it is one of our connections.
XBOX LIVE / PSN = Frosti1icus
Current favorites and games I currently own = http://backloggery.com/frosti1icus

User Info: xboxgmr

xboxgmr
6 years ago#2
My friend and I are also experiencing lag in online co-op. came here to check it out and surprised to only see one topic about it.
http://card.mygamercard.net/GuardianMonkey.png
PSN: GuardianMonkey

User Info: mauiman240

mauiman240
6 years ago#3
Buddy and I were on the 3rd mission attempting the Close Quarters Combat acheevo. We were just about to finish when we both lagged out and got booted to the lobby.

User Info: TGAkuma

TGAkuma
6 years ago#4
Just typical halo input lag. Every halo has had it. Its annoying, I know. Only the host has smooth gameplay.

User Info: _Ness_

_Ness_
6 years ago#5
Neither me or my bud had it smooth when we played co-op last night. Both of us are quite mad at some of the bugs. For example, spawning without weapons on the pillar of autumn
http://dlcquickplay.com/songs/xmrsaturnx
SS FC: 1205 1538 0867

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
6 years ago#6
NessRevenge13 posted...
. For example, spawning without weapons on the pillar of autumn

thats not a bug suppose to be like that smh

User Info: King-Bart

King-Bart
6 years ago#7

My friend and I were playing, and the lag was awefull. It especially made driving the warthog difficult. I just wasn't sure if this was just lag from co-op only or just a low frame rate from bad performance all together. I haven't played by myself yet to find out.

User Info: ShadowPM

ShadowPM
6 years ago#8
My friend and I both experience really bad lag when we play 2 player co-op. Whoever is the 2nd person(not the host) is the only person who experiences it. We both have FiberOp 30Mbps internet service so it can't be a service issue.

We have played every Halo game co-op with each other and the lag has never been close to this bad...ever. There's definitely something wrong with the game for sure. I mean, I was experiencing almost a full second of delay between when I did something on the controller and saw it happen on the screen. No Halo game was ever that bad, we're not talking (ms) here, this is something seriously wrong. I don't even want to play it anymore until it's fixed because it's unplayable IMO.

User Info: iceman505

iceman505
6 years ago#9
Yes, just got done playing a level online, it was horrible. I can't believe they allowed this to release with the online co-op being basically broken.
RIP Red Faction 2001-2011.

User Info: HighLordMargath

HighLordMargath
6 years ago#10
Was having the same issues last night. It would keep saying "Connection Lost" or something similar every once in a while although the connection wasn't lost, there was just really bad lag.
Few will enter, Many will Win....
XBL GamerTag:IWEARHATS
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  3. Anyone having bad lag in Online Co-op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived