Useful things to build for towns?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Useful things to build for towns?

User Info: PinkestFloyd07

PinkestFloyd07
5 years ago#1
I'm working on a town right now and am trying to think of useful things, so far I've got 8 houses an inn a watch tower a harbor with boat dock and flood gates and a farm, what else could I have, what are useful places to build like a boat dock for boating and a farm for food?

User Info: SrgSkittles

SrgSkittles
5 years ago#2
Defense system, subway system, self-destruct system.
Well if you wore knee guards this kind of stuff wouldn't happen!

User Info: Glinkmaster

Glinkmaster
5 years ago#3
Library for when Enchanting comes over. Lookout tower. Lighthouse. Alchemist Laboratory. Storage/Bank. House/Manor/Mansion. Castle/Keep. Mine. Quarry. Cobblestone Factory. Farm (Wheat/Sugar). Ranch...
Yo buddy, Still alive?
-Solo Wing Pixy, Ace Combat Zero

User Info: PinkestFloyd07

PinkestFloyd07
5 years ago#4
cobblestone factory? what/how? Is there any way to make a wood factory to generate wood over time? or that with anything actually?

User Info: Chuck_Bosworth

Chuck_Bosworth
5 years ago#5
PinkestFloyd07 posted...
cobblestone factory? what/how? Is there any way to make a wood factory to generate wood over time? or that with anything actually?

A cobblestone generator is made using lava and water. A wood factory would just be a tree farm, heh.
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Useful things to build for towns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived