Good ways to grief friends?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Good ways to grief friends?

User Info: Aadrian1234

Aadrian1234
5 years ago#1
2 of my friends are getting minecraft soon, and we are pretty laid back. We like to fool around, and I want to know of some good traps I could set around my world to welcome them. Heck, I'll probably start a trap war, their gonna want to get me back. I would like any kind of trap, mainly ones that work by using pressure plates and switches (secret traps). I would appreciate if you can send video links, I like seeing them in action
PSN-Aadrianseth
3DS FC: 0817-4248-5560 PM me so I can add your FC. Warning: I start posting some weird stuff when I'm bored. You have been warned

User Info: Seekcro2010

Seekcro2010
5 years ago#2
Landmines: bury a tnt block under a block with a pressure plate on top. It's great fun.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" -Voltaire
Proud agnostic

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
5 years ago#3
Surround your friend's home in obsidian.
http://i41.tinypic.com/1e3n01.jpg

User Info: ZOMBIECHICKENZ

ZOMBIECHICKENZ
5 years ago#4
Fill the entire second layer under a house with dynamite, then put the floor down, random pressure plate, remove exit button from iron door, BOOM!

Just found this earlier, ain't tried it but looks pretty beast. :)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dz89wi7ltrF8&v=z89wi7ltrF8&gl=GB
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ
PSN: Zombie__Chickenz

User Info: ahogue82

ahogue82
5 years ago#5
My friend pissed me off irl and I threatened to burn his minecraft house down. He invited me into his game later and joked that his house was actually a cave he set up in so I couldn't burn it down. when he was out mining I filled every open block with gravel. I guess I could have been really mean and used stone, or even better obsidian. :-P
New and exciting topic filled with fresh concepts and anecdotes. AMAZING! TELL ME MORE!

User Info: ZacGTz

ZacGTz
5 years ago#6
If they have a button/switch rewiring it up to some TNT is always fun :)
Just be glad Fire Atronachs don't give you STDs.

User Info: Scorch3000

Scorch3000
5 years ago#7
ahogue82 posted...
My friend pissed me off irl and I threatened to burn his minecraft house down. He invited me into his game later and joked that his house was actually a cave he set up in so I couldn't burn it down. when he was out mining I filled every open block with gravel. I guess I could have been really mean and used stone, or even better obsidian. :-P

Sounds like a prank i heard about where a guy filled his friends bedroom with packing peanuts on April Fools day.

Personally, i'd just flood a persons house with lava or something, if they had an iron door, so when they opened it, burn baby burn!
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Sonials

Sonials
5 years ago#8
Wait for them to afk, dig them into a hole, fill it with water, close the door.
CrazyUkraine

User Info: Geist

Geist
5 years ago#9
I tend to wait for my friend to go on a smoke break, then I dig under them about 3 blocks, then put a block on top of them. They never think to dig up wards and end up digging for ever forward trying to get out.
Play Beat Hazard NOW!!!

User Info: aphwa

aphwa
5 years ago#10
Your friends are stupid if they don't think to dig upwards. Flat out..
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Good ways to grief friends?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived