Where do pumpkins grow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Where do pumpkins grow?

User Info: LeTHaL_PiRaTe

LeTHaL_PiRaTe
5 years ago#11
bestatfallin posted...
nucshadow posted...
Pumpkins don't grow, they are randomly generated when you start the map, I think.... so the same map could have a different amount of pumpkins, if you started it over several times, as long as I'm right about that. I assume that pumpkins are like ores, they are randomly generated when you start the map, that is my theory. Pumpkins will be able to be grown, like crops, after pumpkin seeds are added via update, but that is months away...

I don't think so. I'm like 75% sure this is wrong. I know of a seed that I can take you to a patch based on map location, the pumpkin patch is in the same place every time.

That has to do with the seed as he said. If you punch in a seed the ores will be in the same place every time as are pumpkins
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
God is like Santa Claus for adults.

User Info: nucshadow

nucshadow
5 years ago#12
Ok, if ores are always the same, then pumpkins would be the same... so my assumption was incorrect
I JUST DYED THIS SHEEP PINK WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!!!!

User Info: DRAGON07891230

DRAGON07891230
5 years ago#13
TBD2009 posted...
IchibqnBriqn posted...
And it's funny how faces are already carved into them.

Funny? No... more like terrifying. Who the hell is carving faces into the pumpkins... leaving them there, staring at you as you approach. I think we all know what kind of a "hero" is running around carving up our pumpkins...

GTFO.
Violence isn't the answer...It's the question. And the answer is YES!
"We can't cremate him, we don't got no cream!"
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Where do pumpkins grow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived