Spot on rendition on the Resident Evil mansion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Spot on rendition on the Resident Evil mansion

User Info: 0xHakux0

0xHakux0
5 years ago#1
This is the walk through Priest Belmondo and I did a little while ago of one fo his creations: the Mansion from RE. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as he and I enjoyed making the video.

http://youtu.be/foZmMtN5gvw
GT:Ruhelix
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoryGaming

User Info: Priestx185

Priestx185
5 years ago#2
0xHakux0 posted...
This is the walk through Priest Belmondo and I did a little while ago of one fo his creations: the Mansion from RE. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as he and I enjoyed making the video.

http://youtu.be/foZmMtN5gvw

Thank You very much for recording this =D!

User Info: 0xHakux0

0xHakux0
5 years ago#3
Its no problem, i'm looking forward to doing something like this again in the future.
GT:Ruhelix
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoryGaming

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
5 years ago#4
Putting this in my message history so i can check it out later after The Mummy is over.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: DrunkenJin

DrunkenJin
5 years ago#5
You have no idea how excited I am right now. I can't wait to get home and see the video.
XLB: CodyBlues. FC 8054-4057-7024-3905 Animal crossing FC 0603-5159-4579
First person to get it- Azrahai

User Info: Wolfywoman

Wolfywoman
5 years ago#6
Whoa, very, very cool! I have to admit it's been quite a while since I played, but I still appreciated how close the majority of the rooms looked! I thought a few things could have been done differently, but the majority were very awesome. Talk about dedication!

I was wondering what was used for a reference, by the way; and how the dimensions were chosen?

( Also, I apologize if that was answered in the video. I don't have sound on the computer, so I just went off the text that occasionally popped up. )

User Info: Priestx185

Priestx185
5 years ago#7
Wolfywoman posted...
Whoa, very, very cool! I have to admit it's been quite a while since I played, but I still appreciated how close the majority of the rooms looked! I thought a few things could have been done differently, but the majority were very awesome. Talk about dedication!

I was wondering what was used for a reference, by the way; and how the dimensions were chosen?

( Also, I apologize if that was answered in the video. I don't have sound on the computer, so I just went off the text that occasionally popped up. )

I just had my nintendo ds with resident evil deadly silence in it playing while i was building the mansion, as for the dimensions I just went with what i thought would be a good size for each room =P

User Info: XBL_Mikey0629

XBL_Mikey0629
5 years ago#8
Priest, do you have a thumb drive you can save that to and upload the save file? I would love to be able to play on that map without you having to be online (PM me if you do and I will tell you how to get it to me).
X-Box Live GT: Mikey0629
Currently Playing: Halo, Battlefield 3, Minecraft, Borderlands

User Info: DrunkenJin

DrunkenJin
5 years ago#9
^yes please that.
XLB: CodyBlues. FC 8054-4057-7024-3905 Animal crossing FC 0603-5159-4579
First person to get it- Azrahai

User Info: Purple_Bender

Purple_Bender
5 years ago#10
Priestx185 posted...
Wolfywoman posted...

I just had my nintendo ds with resident evil deadly silence in it playing while i was building the mansion, as for the dimensions I just went with what i thought would be a good size for each room =P

Nice, can't wait to check it out.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: EnergyTurtle23
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Spot on rendition on the Resident Evil mansion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived