I really wish...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DoubleUTeeEfff

DoubleUTeeEfff
5 years ago#1
That they could put an in-game plug-in that lets you disguise yourself as any mob. I really want to troll my friend like this & I think it would be fun :D
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
Yeah I am 14. Say what you want. But bashing someone is more childish than being the "child". And no I am not a squeaker.

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
5 years ago#2
He might spot the creeper with the diamond sword though....
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.

User Info: phillipoll

phillipoll
5 years ago#3
You could wear a pumpkin on your head and freak him out. :P
You can't play most of this game without an expansion pak! ... I ashoom you have one?

User Info: DoubleUTeeEfff

DoubleUTeeEfff
5 years ago#4
phillipoll posted...
You could wear a pumpkin on your head and freak him out. :P

Done it so many times. But I would love to trick my friend when animal breeding comes out by pretending to be a wild cow and follow him when he has wheat then when he leaves kill all the other cows so he will be like "What happened? D:" and I will just be standing there being the dominate cow that I deserve to be.
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
Yeah I am 14. Say what you want. But bashing someone is more childish than being the "child". And no I am not a squeaker.

User Info: Tuoh

Tuoh
5 years ago#5
Wait for skin packs, crouch walk, and dress as a creeper. Stand outside their window, place TNT, and punch it when they see you. Make sure you "SSSsss..." into the mic.
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.

User Info: MenuWars

MenuWars
5 years ago#6
The TnT already makes that noise though Tuoh...making yourself flash would be the biggest problem. Otherwise I lol'd.
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived