god mode glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AxelRipcurl

AxelRipcurl
4 years ago#1
I just loaded up my game and after a few minutes I noticed my health isn't going down when I take damage. The last thing I did was go to the nether and mine a load of glowstone, then I came back and made/placed them around, and then I left it. Came back and now I cannot die!

Whilst it is fun to kamikaze creepers, I want the fear of death back in my life. Please tell me if there is a way to fix this?
Clown rape: It's nothing to laugh about.

User Info: Marbiaach

Marbiaach
4 years ago#2
Jump in lava, drown yourself, set yourself on fire, listen to popular music that kids like these days. *shakes fist into the skies*

All good ways to kill yourself.
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Try playing local Mario kart without punching your friends in the face. That series is pretty damn rage inducing.

User Info: Solarman98

Solarman98
4 years ago#3
have you tried launching yourself with a lot of tnt?
talking to yourself isnt bad, its bad when you start asking yourself "what?"

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
4 years ago#4
Build a tomb and bury yourself alive. That should bring some fear back, if not, you get a nice quiet nap.

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
4 years ago#5
inb4peaceful
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live = Munch Emm

User Info: AxelRipcurl

AxelRipcurl
4 years ago#6
So I took a bath in lava and survived for a good minute then even though the health bar still said it was full, the game informed me I was dead, and now it's froze on the respawning screen.

What.
Clown rape: It's nothing to laugh about.

User Info: Codemaster92163

Codemaster92163
4 years ago#7
Yeah, peaceful would make sense if you didn't read his post. Not only are there mobs (read: He said he was kamikaze-ing creepers), but he takes NO damage. You take damage in peaceful, it just regenerates.

Or you were being facetious, in which case my bad :P
1.Home 2.Sweet 3.Go back to 1

User Info: joelanator0492

joelanator0492
4 years ago#8
Only fools believe that Immortality is a gift while those that have it learn of its curse.

User Info: xDeadrebornx

xDeadrebornx
4 years ago#9
joelanator0492 posted...
Only fools believe that Immortality is a gift while those that have it learn of its curse.

but what if your greatest fear is death? would it then be a blessing?
You owe the goat very much bed time.
GT xDeadrebornx

User Info: Tuoh

Tuoh
4 years ago#10
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Build a tomb and bury yourself alive. That should bring some fear back, if not, you get a nice quiet nap.

Then you can rise back up at night and drink the blood of the living, you silly vampire, you.
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived