Underwater World!

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Damascus85

Damascus85
5 years ago#1
Actually I'm not as excited as the title may make me seem. Why is it that now half of random worlds I make are 99% submerged in water? The remaining 1% being the tiny bit of land I start on.
Press Ctrl+W. Come on, you know you want to...

User Info: GUNBLADE99

GUNBLADE99
5 years ago#2
They added ocean biomes, but did not increase the size of the map on the 360 version. I have made a few different seeds and have only had one instance of this. I'd suggest you just generate a new one.
I bet I have had some really signatures over the past 7 years.

User Info: David_Mills7

David_Mills7
5 years ago#3
Ocean Biomes are taking over Minecraft!

User Info: OmegaReaper21

OmegaReaper21
5 years ago#4
At least you spawn on land, my first seed I tried, I spawned in the ocean.

User Info: Damascus85

Damascus85
5 years ago#5
Ah, didn't even know about ocean biomes. I suppose I can use creative mode to make them into wild and crazy pirate themed worlds. I have tried a few worlds now, mainly scouting them out in creative before I go to survival, and 4 out of 8 have been all ocean so far. Just gotta keep at it I suppose.
Press Ctrl+W. Come on, you know you want to...

User Info: Geist

Geist
5 years ago#6
It must not be that common. Last night after the update I literally tried almost 20 different maps in a row to find one I liked (and had sheep) and only came across one that had a ton of water. A lot had a crapload of plains though.
Currently playing : Happy Wars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived