Anyone want to join my rpg town?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Anyone want to join my rpg town?

User Info: shino2911

shino2911
4 years ago#21
Thinking about it deeper, you're probably going to have need for a commodities exchange where you can turn any resource into any other resource, and a banking reserve to cover purchases, payouts, and even provide loans for users to purchase resources since they can't go outside their roles (just like most 9-5ers don't.)

I'd love to see periodic posts about how this whole town concept develops.
Without condoning...or condemning...I understand.
#1 World Record Holder for Just Cause 2's "Tallest Base Jump" - Xbox 360

User Info: PhoenixHunter89

PhoenixHunter89
4 years ago#22
I will put the bank on my to do list. They are not fun too make. I do have a vault. As for resource exchange I currently buy stuff at half the selling price.
Official Black Knight Sword of the Dark Souls board.
3DS FC 3480 2527 0567

PhoenixHunter89
4 years ago#23
Ok friend requests sent and the server shall be up soon. But I am gonna nip downtown and see if I can get payday 2.
3DS FC 3480 2527 0567

User Info: z_Undisplayed

z_Undisplayed
4 years ago#24
So, I assume EVERYONE is required to disable death messages, whereas having them enabled will count as cheating against the system and server and will put the ~criminal~ on temporary ban, thrice being permanent ban. Am I right, or do you consider these fair?
Eternal Darkness
I found out that my friend's friend's cousin is Deadlox.

PhoenixHunter89
4 years ago#25
Well you dont have too but it does make it fair. Their has been quite a few murders. Most of which where grudges. I punished them and now my team is currently at -150 points. So even if they where in a guild the murder was quite well done.
3DS FC 3480 2527 0567

PhoenixHunter89
4 years ago#26
Sorry guys Im not feeling all that great. So I wont be putting the server up yet. Hopefully the update comes out soon I have a small event planned.
3DS FC 3480 2527 0567
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Anyone want to join my rpg town?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived