Copy save?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NormnStansfield

NormnStansfield
4 weeks ago#1
Soo... we're playing a creative grian castle and town save that we've put literally hundreds of hours into at this point, and I'm about to do some major changes, and it would be great if I had a back up copy just in case It goes horribly awry.

I couldn't find a copy option in the save options.

playing on the xbox 360 edition still.

Uhh, help?
the artist formerly known as southe03 and southe05.
Currently playing: Zelda Twilight Princess, Max Payne 3

User Info: Moooots

Moooots
4 weeks ago#2
NormnStansfield posted...
Soo... we're playing a creative grian castle and town save that we've put literally hundreds of hours into at this point, and I'm about to do some major changes, and it would be great if I had a back up copy just in case It goes horribly awry.

I couldn't find a copy option in the save options.

playing on the xbox 360 edition still.

Uhh, help?

Only way I can think of is if it will let you copy it to a thumb drive

User Info: TBD2009

TBD2009
4 weeks ago#3
As Moooots suggested, you can save a copy of your save to external media. If you have a flash drive or an external hard drive with enough room to hold your save file, just copy it over (you'll do this under the settings menu, specifically under storage, just look for your Minecraft files and copy them).

I did this constantly on my first world, for the same reason, and never had a bit of trouble when it came to reverting to a backup when I goofed up my world badly enough.

Edit: I should mention when I say "Settings Menu" I'm talking about on the Xbox Dashboard, and NOT inside Minecraft. I don't know if you can do it from inside the game.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUTerra

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived