I pray this isn't a Halo Reach game named halo 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I pray this isn't a Halo Reach game named halo 4

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
6 years ago#1
Reach was terrible.
Weapons couldn't shoot their way out of a wet paper sack.

I hope this has a new engine or at least a tweaked (modified for the better) engine.

I don't want this to be Reach .5
Truth about camping-
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/1719/camping.jpg

User Info: 0choZero

0choZero
6 years ago#2
did you buy reach?

knightimex
6 years ago#3
Yes, I regret it.
Truth about camping-

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
6 years ago#4
Me too.
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed, Fallout 3: GOTY, Forza 3: Ultimate, Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row 2, Mega Man 10, Monkey Island: SE

User Info: Ratchet-Man

Ratchet-Man
6 years ago#5
I definitely hope this game is more like Halo2/3 for sure, but come on now, Reach wasn't that bad.
"Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo."
-Infantry Journal

User Info: 0choZero

0choZero
6 years ago#6
it really wasnt. halo 1 had bad things about it too. it had vehicles that couldnt be destroyed. and the pistol was better then a rocket lol. halo 2 had glitches (although the super jump was cool)

knightimex
6 years ago#7
One thing that made reach horrible is how nerfed the guns are.

AR is worthless due to being so weak now.

I won't bother buying this game if it's just reach all over again with weak weapons MP wise.
Truth about camping-

User Info: THEDONUT2004

THEDONUT2004
6 years ago#8
Reach wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. They gave up dual wielding and the BR for AA's and the DMR. Matter of fact, they got rid of a lot of one handed weapons in Halo Reach. That's why a lot of people don't like it. Really hope they bring back a burst fire gun and dual wielding for Halo 4.
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: donut8675309

User Info: KDogKool

KDogKool
6 years ago#9
what's with all this reach hate? definitely the best one since halo 1, with halo 2 very close behind. of course, all the main halo games so far have been excellent (not counting wars or odst)
Gamertag: kdawgnmann

User Info: xxKai

xxKai
6 years ago#10

First of all. Stop with the Reach hate. It really is a good game, it's not our fault you're bad at it. Also, Reach is a prequel, I'm sure they're not going to touch it as we're moving on with the story. Think of it as a continuation of 3, (hence, halo 4, not halo reach 2) so calm your sack. Halo 4 will definitely have a better engine, as you can see in the pattern the series, but more importantly it will expand more on the universe of halo

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I pray this isn't a Halo Reach game named halo 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived