Halo 4, and all exclusives should be published for the other systems.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4, and all exclusives should be published for the other systems.

User Info: jwhudexnls

jwhudexnls
5 years ago#11
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Why would I buy a child's system and a glorified blu-ray player for a rehashed, 20 year old "save-the-princess" game and a interactive movie with a game's rating?

A child's system? Just because the game's have a kiddier atmosphee doesn't mean they are solely for kids. Nintendo saved the gaming industry and LoZ is one of the greatest series that ever existed.

User Info: Megaman_Crazy

Megaman_Crazy
5 years ago#12
PurlinnWarclub posted...
I bought my wii for £50 and I still regretted it. I have played it like 3 times. I thought the VC wouldn't be so damn limited, its a joke.

Then you should have looked into it before you went and wasted £50.
AWS Brawl: Rockband DLC: ~1350

User Info: PurlinnWarclub

PurlinnWarclub
5 years ago#13
Megaman_Crazy posted...
PurlinnWarclub posted...
I bought my wii for £50 and I still regretted it. I have played it like 3 times. I thought the VC wouldn't be so damn limited, its a joke.

Then you should have looked into it before you went and wasted £50.

Yeah, no ****.
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
5 years ago#14
jwhudexnls posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Why would I buy a child's system and a glorified blu-ray player for a rehashed, 20 year old "save-the-princess" game and a interactive movie with a game's rating?

A child's system? Just because the game's have a kiddier atmosphee doesn't mean they are solely for kids. Nintendo saved the gaming industry and LoZ is one of the greatest series that ever existed.

Nintendo saved the game industry like 20 years ago. Now they have the Wii, which isn't even considered a competitor in the game industry by most people because in the past 5 years they've released like 3 games people actually want to play.

What Nintendo did that long ago doesn't change how bad the Wii and its lack of games are right now, nor does it mean a whole lot in terms of gaming's existence. Games would have reemerged by now with or without them, and the existence of computers would have assured that they were either close to or as advanced as they are now.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
5 years ago#15
^*facepalm*
Btw, this was sarcasm, but it's nice to see the Xbots are out in force.
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Hawke
I am not dumb but I am stupid!!! -Bio

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
5 years ago#16
Hawke0 posted...
^*facepalm*

A quote from somebody who wasn't you is sarcasm? I'll wait until they say so in order to accept that as the truth.

Speaking of which, what I said is true and isn't endorsing or defending the 360 at all. Go back to reading "Trolling For Dummies", TC.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp

User Info: iSwagHarder

iSwagHarder
5 years ago#17
Exclusives make business sense. As long as Microsoft is still trying to make money we won't be seeing Halo, GoW or Mass Effect anywhere else. (I think those are all xbox exclusives, but I could be wrong.)

Hawke0
5 years ago#18
SterlingFox posted...
Hawke0 posted...
^*facepalm*

A quote from somebody who wasn't you is sarcasm? I'll wait until they say so in order to accept that as the truth.

Speaking of which, what I said is true and isn't endorsing or defending the 360 at all. Go back to reading "Trolling For Dummies", TC.

I was referring to this topic.

Hawke0
5 years ago#19
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

Halo is really a much more childish game than Eternal Darkness:Sanity's Requiem, LoZ:Majora's Mask, or any real Metroid game.

User Info: Falcen7

Falcen7
5 years ago#20
I will not agree that the Wii is a child's console. I will agree that it isn't a great one. It has some pretty good games, but very few.

PS3 is my favorite console, though. Damn good exclusives.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4, and all exclusives should be published for the other systems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived