Halo newb!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo newb!

User Info: Fe4rMystery

Fe4rMystery
5 years ago#1
What are some good tutorials I can watch on this game to give a better feel for the game?

User Info: PurlinnWarclub

PurlinnWarclub
5 years ago#2
The game isn't even out yet???
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?

User Info: Plasmarrow

Plasmarrow
5 years ago#3
You can play any of the past Halos to get a feel for it or watch a bunch of montages on youtube and see what others do...
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. -The Sniper

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
5 years ago#4
BravoMLG
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2

User Info: Jackalfox

Jackalfox
5 years ago#5
If you specifically want to be good with this game, I'd say the best thing you can do right now is play Halo: Reach. I believe it's closest to how Halo 4 will play, especially in multiplayer.
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (360), Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (360)

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
5 years ago#6
^Unfortunately. :(
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo newb!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived