would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#31
No. 200k? Yes.
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09

User Info: DolemiteXP

DolemiteXP
4 years ago#32
2 grand since I'm quite sure I'm not going to get $2,000 dollars of enjoyment out of Halo 4.
Really don't want Obama for 4 more years but I refuse to vote for someone named after a type of glove....

User Info: FlyingPotatoe

FlyingPotatoe
4 years ago#33
$2000, then bribe the wizard who is keeping me away from Halo with $1000 to let me play.

$1000 for doing almost nothing.
:D.... :/.... D:... D':

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#34
**** that, I'll take the 2k. Why? Because am I going to get arrested for playing it? Am I going to be monitored 24/7 to make sure I don't go back on my word?
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09

User Info: SID_V1C1OUS

SID_V1C1OUS
4 years ago#35
Money, I could by a 3d printer
Psn:xibox360isbetter
Xbl:JDM Niinja

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#36
the 2g's and i have a job. besides i can just wait and play H5 and H6.... plus other games that are coming out...

User Info: MideonNViscera

MideonNViscera
4 years ago#37
No, I'd probably blow that much on crappy games trying to amuse myself without Halo 4. I'd probably buy a WiiU or something, plus horrible launch games, X-Box games I never bothered with, etc.
3DS: 4768-7535-1219

User Info: CyanicKnight

CyanicKnight
4 years ago#38
Honestly no. I can save up for that much and I don't care what people think. I've waited enough years and I have it reserved already, no amount can change my mind.

....Maybe if it was in the millions.
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/958/zblackwaltz3.jpg
"I only exist to kill..."

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#39
2000 isnt even alot of money. hell we get 10k back in taxes every year. ill play halo thanks
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: MMPR_TommyO

MMPR_TommyO
4 years ago#40
It's morphin' time!!!
http://i53.tinypic.com/o8yxwh.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived