Would you rather have Halo 4 or Halo 2 with Halo 4's graphic engine?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Would you rather have Halo 4 or Halo 2 with Halo 4's graphic engine?

User Info: Arok2092

Arok2092
4 years ago#11
LinkIsSpartan posted...
What a stupid question.

And stop praising Halo 2. It has the worst Campaign and the MP isnt that great as it said to be.

QFT.

Thank you. Seriously. I recently replayed through all of the campaigns again and god, playing through H2 again was so awful.
Henshin-a-go-go baby!

User Info: goffballz

goffballz
4 years ago#12
I hated playing as the arbiter. Hated.
PSN/XBL: goffballz
Steam ID: goffball

User Info: -Jammo-

-Jammo-
4 years ago#13
LinkIsSpartan posted...
-Jammo- posted...
Well I am a hipster so my answer is a reactivated unchanged version of Halo 2 that only permits people who played Halo 2 back in the day before the new blood came and pretended they knew Halo.

i hate people like you, who think they are the founding fathers of something great. Get a grip on reality, your just one of the early sheep, nothing more.

I was making fun of that mindset. :P
*obscure Croatian pop song plays*
Hold on my android is ringing.
Can we talk some other time? Not in public. I got an image to maintain.
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#14
LinkIsSpartan posted...
-Jammo- posted...
Well I am a hipster so my answer is a reactivated unchanged version of Halo 2 that only permits people who played Halo 2 back in the day before the new blood came and pretended they knew Halo.

i hate people like you, who think they are the founding fathers of something great. Get a grip on reality, your just one of the early sheep, nothing more.

Psst. I think he was joking.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: Rainb0wSmash

Rainb0wSmash
4 years ago#15
Not with that awful lighting no.
PS3 = PS3rd Place w/ Maybe Next Year DLC
Have fun kids! : )

User Info: ALIEN_WORK2HOP

ALIEN_WORK2HOP
4 years ago#16
lol halo 2 sucked
"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and, at the end, the Germans win."-Gary Lineker

User Info: MK_God

MK_God
4 years ago#17
Halo 2's multiplayer, in its prime, was badass.
@NCrediblyJACK3D

User Info: metralo

metralo
4 years ago#18
Halo 2's campaign blew ass

However, the multiplayer was easily the best in the series, and possibly in gaming.
Minnesota Vikings 5-3 Alaska Aces 5-2
http://nyfwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/purple-jesus-francois-lariviere.jpeg

User Info: James_F_Ryan

James_F_Ryan
4 years ago#19
How the **** are people saying Halo 2 MP was bad? That game had a ton of classic maps. Zanzibar, Lockout, Headlong, Ivory Tower...come on, man.

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
4 years ago#20
Huge Halo 2 fan, but that game is outdated as hell so no, a graphical revamp of Halo 2 isn't enough for me to want it again, even though I loved that game to death and everything about it.

LinkIsSpartan posted...
-Jammo- posted...

The fact that you even took him seriously is just lol. I feel sorry for you.

http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Would you rather have Halo 4 or Halo 2 with Halo 4's graphic engine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived