How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
5 years ago#31
Aim? What?

Pretty sure the insane amount of aim assist does most of that for you.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: BrockObama

BrockObama
5 years ago#32
Killean_Nuggets posted...
A lot of people have played the last 2-3 games at least. Therefore, they probably have more practice than you.

A lot of no-lifer try-hards out there as well. Halo is life for some people.

I think it is cute that casuals think that their opinions matter.

Essentially what this casual is saying is "I am so good and anyone better than me must have no life waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Keep it up casual.

I think you just told him exactly what he wanted to hear.

Calling people "casuals?" It's a video game, dude. Chill out. If you're not making money on it or have no opportunity to make money on it, then stop taking it so seriously.

If you are making money on it, stop being an elitist dickwad anyway. You don't see Kobe Bryant walking by high school gyms and calling people "casuals" for playing a fun game of HORSE or 1 on 1 or something.

User Info: DBZ_Dave

DBZ_Dave
5 years ago#33
BrockObama posted...
A lot of people have played the last 2-3 games at least. Therefore, they probably have more practice than you.

Essentially what this casual is saying is "I am so good and anyone better than me must have no life waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Keep it up casual.

Calling people "casuals?" It's a video game, dude. Chill out. If you're not making money on it or have no opportunity to make money on it, then stop taking it so seriously.

If you are making money on it, stop being an elitist dickwad anyway. You don't see Kobe Bryant walking by high school gyms and calling people "casuals" for playing a fun game of HORSE or 1 on 1 or something.

^this all the way

User Info: Koala262

Koala262
5 years ago#34
Halo is the only game where I'm just happy not to come last on my team. I can't keep up.

This. Dear lord this. The last online game I was really into was Black Ops. I would consistently go 25ish and less than five deaths in every TDM game I played. I start playing halo and get 7 kills a game if I'm lucky. Definitely much more skill based.
----
---

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
5 years ago#35
Koala262 posted...
Halo is the only game where I'm just happy not to come last on my team. I can't keep up.

This. Dear lord this. The last online game I was really into was Black Ops. I would consistently go 25ish and less than five deaths in every TDM game I played. I start playing halo and get 7 kills a game if I'm lucky. Definitely much more skill based.

Exactly why Halo is so hated lolllll

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
5 years ago#36

Keep it up casual.

Sorry I like to be decent at the things I do in my spare time.
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: MrSkorm

MrSkorm
5 years ago#37

Keep it up casual.

Sorry I like to be decent at the things I do in my spare time.

Guess that doesn't involve communicating with others in an appropriate manner huh?
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
5 years ago#38

Guess that doesn't involve communicating with others in an appropriate manner huh?

Hello lesser person!
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: balmung2100

balmung2100
5 years ago#39

Keep it up casual.

You apparently don't know what casual means. You should not be taken seriously.
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#40

I think it's cute when people think they're 'hardcore' and that it means that they're anything other than basement dwellers who will never know the touch of a woman.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived