Solo Legendary = impossible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Solo Legendary = impossible

User Info: Lord_Waffles21

Lord_Waffles21
5 years ago#41
How I rank previous Legendary solo games with the top being the hardest:

Halo 2
Halo: CE
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo ODST

Halo 4 Legendary will likely be around Halo 3's difficulty.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Colors!!!! Wheeee!!!

User Info: cookie518

cookie518
5 years ago#42
stayfree9000 posted...
stayfree9000 posted...
warior55 posted...
Does anyone else think this is the hardest halo game yet? The prometheans make it so much harder.

no your just bad

your*

*you're
Gamertag- OMD Cookie
Ain't noone f***s with tiny hippo. Ain't noone.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
5 years ago#43
Lord_Waffles21 posted...
How I rank previous Legendary solo games with the top being the hardest:

Halo 2
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo ODST

Halo 4 Legendary will likely be around Halo 3's difficulty.

More like...

Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo ODST

I've only played, Halo 4 through on Heroic so far and it was a challenge, so after I try it on Legendary, I'll chart it.

#Halo 4

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
5 years ago#44
Definitely don't understand the reviews that called normal the new heroic and said that heroic got bumped up a notch in difficulty... that's not true at all.

Yeah, I heard that so often and thought "Oh god, this is going to be hell!"

And I'm cruising through just as well as I normally do.
that is to say I hit a wall at least once per level that I bash my head against 5 or 6 times until I make a hole in it and brute force my way through.

I seem to remember Reach being difficult on Heroic. I'd completed it on Legendary but I have no memory of doing so. It must have been so traumatic I blanked it from my memory.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
5 years ago#45
Well, I've beaten every other Halo game on legendary, and overall they've been easier than all the CoD games I've beaten on veteran. As soon as I get Halo 4 and play it, I'll let you know if it's impossible.
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.

User Info: kdc720

kdc720
5 years ago#46
Just reached the fourth mission on legendary solo and its not too bad so far. The brobots that the knights send out are probably the most annoying thing so far. I was about ready to quit level 3 once I saw that they can revive the knights.

User Info: LykanLunatik

LykanLunatik
5 years ago#47
I beat it in 11 hours solo, its not impossible. You just need to be patient and play smart.
Eternal Hobby Z: 5 Broken Dreams, 10 Failed School Classes, 0 Girlfriends, 6 Mountain Dew
Gives: MH Skills +3, Virginity +1, Social Life -1, Body Odour [Hi]

User Info: DSquarius

DSquarius
5 years ago#48
pttp_co_nr posted...
Is it harder than ODST Legendary, because I solo'd that.

ODST has by far the easiest campaign on legendary of all the Halo games. At least imo.

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
5 years ago#49
littlebro07 posted...
I'm stuck on the final mission. I have four scattershot rounds, an empty light rifle, one pulse grenade, and a hardlight shield on my checkpoint.

There's 5+ knights
-_-

Oh god I remember that part. The auto turret helps a lot in comnation with the light rifle. I beat it with the same weapons but I had more ammo than that. Better look around for some more lol

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
5 years ago#50
Heroic Spartan Ops solo is a friggin pain. Can't speak for Legendary, tho.
I'll be in my bunk...
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Solo Legendary = impossible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived