my mom got me resident evil 6 instead of halo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. my mom got me resident evil 6 instead of halo

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
5 years ago#81
Z__UNiT posted...
OvieCanucksFan posted...
Kill her.

This made me laugh

Naaah its been done, some kid did that when he didnt get Halo 3 remember? Do something more original
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
5 years ago#82
Extraspectre posted...
Throw it on the ground and tell her you won't be a part of her system.

/topic
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: NocturneFlare

NocturneFlare
5 years ago#83
Be thankful she got you anything at all? Man, kids who act spoiled like this annoy the crap out of me.
Wait, what is this doing here? I have no idea how to use this computer.

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
5 years ago#84
NocturneFlare posted...
Be thankful she got you anything at all? Man, kids who act spoiled like this annoy the crap out of me.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
5 years ago#85
Say "thanks mom" and enjoy the game because she dropped 60 bucks trying to make you happy

Seriously

Reginleif20
5 years ago#86
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Say "thanks mom" and enjoy the game because she dropped 60 bucks trying to make you happy

Seriously

Kids these days
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: YoungGganon

YoungGganon
5 years ago#87
Uh, thank her? I mean, the most I get for Christmas anymore is clothes, books, and maybe a movie. I'm thankful for that but you got a brand new video game. I have to work to pay for mine.
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)

User Info: jjg737

jjg737
5 years ago#88
charon78au posted...
Grow up and get a job. Then buy your own games.

Avoid girlfriends. They eat into your gaming funds, and losing your virginity is highly overrated.

Lol.

Reginleif20
5 years ago#89
YoungGganon posted...
Uh, thank her? I mean, the most I get for Christmas anymore is clothes, books, and maybe a movie. I'm thankful for that but you got a brand new video game. I have to work to pay for mine.

I hardly get anything. I'm the one who gives stuff now

User Info: jemoore9

jemoore9
5 years ago#90
I'm going to tell it to you straight dude.

She paid $60 for it.

Now, it's not opened, and if she still has the receipt, you can return it for that $60.

So think of it like this.

You're going to get Halo with the $60 you got from your mom. That was her present, money, not the game.

Technically, it's a game, but it's also, in a way, $60 because you can use it for anything at gamestop.
More Than Loyal something Of Crabdom.
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Check it out anytime.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. my mom got me resident evil 6 instead of halo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived