farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.

User Info: my_name_is_Ed

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#1
if I restart the mission instead of finishing it, will I retain any kills I got before I restarted? what about xp?
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
Witchification Rank: 1

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#2
bump
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#3
bump

User Info: Soul_Decay

Soul_Decay
4 years ago#4
Why restart? You'll keep all the Exp earned and Commendation progress but you miss out on the considerable Exp bonus for finishing the lvl >.<
GT: Tarzakul

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#5
Soul_Decay posted...
Why restart? You'll keep all the Exp earned and Commendation progress but you miss out on the considerable Exp bonus for finishing the lvl >.<

so I don't have to sit through the ending sequence and be sent back to the menu

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#6
Spartan Ops?
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: TheMidKnight

TheMidKnight
4 years ago#7
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Soul_Decay posted...

You mean that 5 second cutscene?

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#8
TheMidKnight posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Soul_Decay posted...

You mean that 5 second cutscene?

waiting for the pelican and going through the menus.

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#9
PharoahPelican posted...
Spartan Ops?

yeah, sorry for not clarifying.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. farming covie/forerunner commendations. question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived