For those with girlfriends/wives/kids: how do you find time for Halo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. For those with girlfriends/wives/kids: how do you find time for Halo?

User Info: guamguyravin

guamguyravin
4 years ago#71
My 8 year old son actually beat Halo 4 before I even did. The wife has been with me for 14 years so she's used to me playing games but I don't play them as much as I used to back in my teens

User Info: cardinalmahogie

cardinalmahogie
4 years ago#72
I have a wife and kid and I generally play at night. I have to take breaks n take care of the kid if the wife has to work the next day. But on my days off I get Plenty of play time in:)

User Info: Macdaddyruss1

Macdaddyruss1
4 years ago#73
Wife watches Tv in Bedroom I game in Living room. It works out just fine.
Currently awaiting Black Opsfare 3

User Info: YggdrasilsSword

YggdrasilsSword
4 years ago#74
Girlfriends, wives, and kids can make excellent playmates. It's a major assumption to conclude that these things are obstacles to play. Jobs, on the other hand, are a more consistent and formidable obstacle to getting some Halo in.

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
4 years ago#75
I am married, and unfortunately my wife hates watching me play Halo. She like games though, but she cannot get the hang of dual analog controls for FPS games for some reason. i showed her steam, so now she just plays games on her laptop while i'm playing halo. she's really in to Tropico right now. most games other than shooters i can get to at least try though.

User Info: _Cyberpunk

_Cyberpunk
4 years ago#76
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
When they sleep or watch TLC i play Halo. :)

This, sub TLC for VH1
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif

User Info: NoelXYeul

NoelXYeul
4 years ago#77
I don't play Halo, so I find this is a pretty effective way to have time for my girlfriend(s), wife(ves), and/or kid(s).
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#78
NoelXYeul posted...
I don't play Halo, so I find this is a pretty effective way to have time for my girlfriend(s), wife(ves), and/or kid(s).

how do you find time to post on boards for games you don't even play?
Nov 6 - the Reclamation Begins!
Halo 4 - less than one week =O (nvm, got it >_> )

User Info: _Cyberpunk

_Cyberpunk
4 years ago#79
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
NoelXYeul posted...

how do you find time to post on boards for games you don't even play?

This.
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#80
Nighttime is my free time to do whatever I want. In the mornings and afternoons, I'm usually doing something else like working part-time, community service, studying, reading, walking around town, or just being with my girlfriend.

She does a lot of her studies at night so while she's busy with that, I'm left to my own devices. I'm not as busy as I listed so even during the daytime, I can squeeze in an hour or two of playing video games.
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. For those with girlfriends/wives/kids: how do you find time for Halo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived