Halo 4's guns have so much punch. The best part of Halo 4!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4's guns have so much punch. The best part of Halo 4!

User Info: john11ver44

john11ver44
5 years ago#1
I'm loving the game so far. I notice that the guns have so much more punch than they did before! I mean holy s@$t these guns rock. Way better sound effect and soundtrack as well. The only thing that seems lacking is the Halo 4 logo on the screen. It seems like its lacking something. Its the best Halo yet but the title screen is blah.

User Info: TBML

TBML
5 years ago#2
Aye. I love all the weapons sound effects. Just more beefy or some such.

User Info: xstrudel

xstrudel
5 years ago#3
john11ver44 posted...
Way better sound effect and soundtrack as well.

To each their own I guess, but, really? IMO this game is miles behind Martys level
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

User Info: john11ver44

john11ver44
5 years ago#4
The soundtrack is more subtle, which suits me just fine! I'm so sick of the old Halo guitar riff. Good riddance!

User Info: Buddy_Dacote

Buddy_Dacote
5 years ago#5
But the warthog sound effect. Good grief, it's like it's stuck in second!

User Info: UltimaGodzilla

UltimaGodzilla
5 years ago#6
Only one I wish was changed was the BR. I feel like it has the best "laser" noise out of all the actual laser (sorry, PLASMA/hard light) weapons. o_o

Also, the SAW, mucho fun to use. However my mind is filled which cheap "yatatatatatatatatatatata" noises when I pick it up. >.>
When your head hits the pillow with the nightfall you can bet your life that it's gonna be a fight ya'll.
Gamertag: zeTTataCO

User Info: faris_ruhi

faris_ruhi
5 years ago#7
Better soundtrack? Nah...
Better sound effects? Mostly, aside from the one or two horrible ones (warthog immediately comes to mind)
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
Not in love with the DMR, everything else is gravy...

Oh, except for the warthog obviously...
Wanna know what happened to Anthony Carmine?? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938611&topic=46007435
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4's guns have so much punch. The best part of Halo 4!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived