Locus, Bulletproof, Longbow, and more for trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Locus, Bulletproof, Longbow, and more for trade

User Info: ParaSpartan

ParaSpartan
4 years ago#1
In order to avoid scams lowest karma user sends their codes first.

Here is what I have:

Locus Helmet
Bulletproof Emblem
Longbow Premium Theme
11 Double XP codes (1 KotH, 8 Dew, 2 Doritos)
14-Day XBL Gold trial

Here is what I'm looking for (in order of importance):

Pulse Armor
Arctic BR skin
Gamestop Forest Camo Skin (Hazop)

Feel free to post or send any offers and we can work out something that is fair for both parties.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!

User Info: MyBRbackfired

MyBRbackfired
4 years ago#2
The light rifle is part of the whole bundle. There's 1 code for all the in game stuff in the console. Good luck getting a trade for that.
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired

ParaSpartan
4 years ago#3
MyBRbackfired posted...
The light rifle is part of the whole bundle. There's 1 code for all the in game stuff in the console. Good luck getting a trade for that.

Didn't know that, guess I'm out of luck there. Thanks for the heads up.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!

User Info: MyBRbackfired

MyBRbackfired
4 years ago#4
Sorry to kill your dreams. But they did the same with reach. The console had the 1 code, and I laughed at all the people who sold everything split up on eBay.
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired

ParaSpartan
4 years ago#5
No worries. The Light Rifle has become my favorite primary but there are other things I'm looking for and I have updated my original post accordingly.

I'm hitting the hay so I may not respond immediately to posts or messages but, as everything is time-stamped, any offers made via posts or messages will be approached in the order that they are received.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!

User Info: Mushmello

Mushmello
4 years ago#6
I've got the Arctic BR Skin. And I think I might have a copy of the Hazop armor still. I'll even go first for you. PM me later? I'm about to go to bed too, just got home from work.
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
4 years ago#7
ParaSpartan posted...
No worries. The Light Rifle has become my favorite primary but there are other things I'm looking for and I have updated my original post accordingly.

I'm hitting the hay so I may not respond immediately to posts or messages but, as everything is time-stamped, any offers made via posts or messages will be approached in the order that they are received.

I saw a video where you can get a four shot kill with it by just zooming in once; iknow it's old but it's awesome to me.
I am no longer human

User Info: BossXIX

BossXIX
4 years ago#8
I have a few GAME pre order codes to trade.
They have Oceanic Circuit Armour, Arctic BR and Specialization unlock.
I am willing to trade for any pre order emblems and Armour.
I would prefer Deadeye helmet or Venator Raptor but am willing to consider any offers.
I have the LE Recruit Prime and FOTUS already and am not interested in avatar items.

User Info: EyeofChaos

EyeofChaos
4 years ago#9
I just PMd you, but if your interested, I have ALL gamestop preorder items for trade. Along with some xp codes

ParaSpartan
4 years ago#10
I have received a few offers and have replied to each accordingly.

As the Pulse armor is my main priority I am going to give this a little more time before committing to a trade.

Please be sure to post or PM me you offer.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Locus, Bulletproof, Longbow, and more for trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived