Giving away DEWXP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Giving away DEWXP!

User Info: plainoldavid

plainoldavid
4 years ago#21
Received my bachelors of science in nursing and currently working in a cardiac catheterization lab an electrophysiology lab.

User Info: goggle36

goggle36
4 years ago#22
Currently serving in the US Navy submarine force. BA in Game Art from Full Sail University.

Washington Redskins!
More Perfect

User Info: Nacht004

Nacht004
4 years ago#23
I received a Bachelors Degree for a double Major in Mathematics (Bachelor of Science) and Information technology (Bachelors degree of Business Administration) in May of 2008 from Hofstra University. I now am a drone at a bank but I am putting my degree to good use (which best thanks to the amount of debt I have from it). Attempting to Pursue a masters degree in the Fall of 2013.

For favorite football team, its the Jets. I'm a glutton for punishment but I've been following them with my buddies for years.
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer

User Info: gumbercules89

gumbercules89
4 years ago#24
college drop out; da bears.

User Info: javobi

javobi
4 years ago#25
I am a highschool student suffering from a learning disability called dyspraxia. Despite that, I was one of a few picked to take my GCSE's earlier. When I was 14, I got an A* in RE (religious education), A in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and english. B in history, and C in food tech.

I aspire to be an astral physicist, and want to study astral physics at cambridge, so I can unravel the secrets of this universe
Rivve: The Khajiit can be ridden in various positions, whichever is the most comfortable for you!

User Info: Booty_Call

Booty_Call
4 years ago#26
I got lost on the way to college and joined the Marine Corps instead. 0811 Field Artillery Cannoneer. Explosions are interesting, right?
There is no such thing as a death that's your fault.

User Info: ramzariot

ramzariot
4 years ago#27
javobi posted...
I am a highschool student suffering from a learning disability called dyspraxia. Despite that, I was one of a few picked to take my GCSE's earlier. When I was 14, I got an A* in RE (religious education), A in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and english. B in history, and C in food tech.

I aspire to be an astral physicist, and want to study astral physics at cambridge, so I can unravel the secrets of this universe

I assume you mean astro.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.

User Info: Smitty717

Smitty717
4 years ago#28
plainoldavid posted...
Received my bachelors of science in nursing and currently working in a cardiac catheterization lab an electrophysiology lab.

nice to see a fellow nurse on the boards!
Gt: Smilty787, Keep Calm Chive On!
a loyal chiver

User Info: javobi

javobi
4 years ago#29
ramzariot posted...
javobi posted...

I assume you mean astro.

Yup, but the term astral relates alot to my hobbies, so I normally say astral out of habit xD
Rivve: The Khajiit can be ridden in various positions, whichever is the most comfortable for you!

User Info: BurnsDepartment

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#30
mattman0101 posted...
BurnsDepartment posted...
My education level stops before high school, seeing as how I'm disabled in such a way that it's impossible for me to learn in such an environment. So if you're using education level as a gauge of who works hard and who's a good person and all that, I'm honour bound to tell you that's a terrible method.

You know many colleges offer online classes. Nowadays you can graduate from a university you never had to physically attend.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure any of it would get me a job, and it'd be a waste to pay for formal education that I won't use.
(I don't think education is a waste, I just think paying for it when money is short and informal education is possible would be a waste. Given that the range of jobs I could actually do would be exceedingly limited, given the environments I can and can't work in, meaning I likely won't be able to get one.)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Giving away DEWXP!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived