Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

User Info: jesse_skater

jesse_skater
4 years ago#51
Seantkd92 posted...
I would still rather join a game that I am about to lose and just wait in that lobby for the next game than be guaranteed a loss right from the beginning because half of my team just left at the loading screen.

You just said you would rather join a game your about to lose, which is a guaranteed loss. Than be guaranteed a loss by your team quitting

Gamefaqs
XBL: xO JESSE Ox
if I'm challenging one shot, I'm not trying-Bale

User Info: YoungGun00

YoungGun00
4 years ago#52
Do you guys not understand? What Sloppy's arguing is not the severity of each individual occasion of joining a losing game vs. getting a teammate perma-dropped. What he's arguing is that the rate at which it happens is ridiculously high.

User Info: cmdrdredd

cmdrdredd
4 years ago#53
I saw someone post about a match they joined and immediately after joining they lost. Didn't even spawn yet.

That's the sign of a broken system.
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf

User Info: jesse_skater

jesse_skater
4 years ago#54
Yeah that was me

It's a broken system
XBL: xO JESSE Ox
if I'm challenging one shot, I'm not trying-Bale
(message deleted)

User Info: x_Orii

x_Orii
4 years ago#56
I hate how it starts a game when the teams aren't even. Especially a objective type game starting 4 vs 5.

So pretty much you are at a disadvantage and most of the time no one joins lol.
FC: 3093-7077-8217

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#57
Some personal experiences with JiP include playing full games 3v5 and joining games that I have no chance winning. That stuff really has to get fixed.
I like turtles

User Info: CuriousCrab

CuriousCrab
4 years ago#58
I despite JiP with a passion for the many reasons already stated. Yeah, it has its plus points, but when playing a 5 vs 3 game of CTF on Valahalla (yeah, I know, same thing) with no other players joining throughout, then you really start to think there are no positives to this frustrating system. Regicide is pretty much a lost cause too, as it's redundant to have yourself join a game where everyone's on over 200 points.

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#59
CuriousCrab posted...
I despite JiP with a passion for the many reasons already stated. Yeah, it has its plus points, but when playing a 5 vs 3 game of CTF on Valahalla (yeah, I know, same thing) with no other players joining throughout, then you really start to think there are no positives to this frustrating system. Regicide is pretty much a lost cause too, as it's redundant to have yourself join a game where everyone's on over 200 points.

I think that also happened to me on Valhalla, we still got the W no big deal
I like turtles

User Info: xTreefiddy350x

xTreefiddy350x
4 years ago#60
I wouldn't mind JiP if there was a playlist without it and ranks. Like a ranked playlist that does not allow JiP and has a quitting penalty, while social playlists have JiP.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Join in progress literally ruined Halo 4.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived