93 Games of 2XP for Trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 93 Games of 2XP for Trade

User Info: birdjeezy

birdjeezy
5 years ago#1
I'm looking for the Locus and Deadeye helmets and any other special armors not from Gamestop. I don't have a 7-11 anywhere near me and I don't know the process to cheat to get the Locus helmet. Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: x Mr G0ne x

x Mr G0ne x
5 years ago#2
Lol
What is a signature?

User Info: koichi

koichi
5 years ago#3
you had the money to buy ~31 mt dews, but not to buy a code off ebay?

Granted they are expensive but still cheaper than what you are offering.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

birdjeezy
5 years ago#4
Nope I actually work in a factory and you'd be surprised how many people drink Mt. Dew it's just a matter of taking the time to ask for everyone's tops when they're done.

User Info: koichi

koichi
5 years ago#5
fair enough. lol
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

User Info: COKE2

COKE2
5 years ago#6
Can I have 10....I have nothing to offer except my worthless friendship.
Life is like a lemon squirting you in the eye when ever it wants to.

birdjeezy
5 years ago#7
I can do that if i don't have any offers in the next little bit... 93 is a lot and I won't be able to use them all before i get more so i should be able to spare 10.
(message deleted)

birdjeezy
5 years ago#9
Lol wouldn't do it if I could my phone is a piece of crap and the back fell off along with the SD card so I can't even take pictures which is the reason I can't cheat to get the helmet in the first place.

birdjeezy
5 years ago#10
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 93 Games of 2XP for Trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived