93 Games of 2XP for Trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 93 Games of 2XP for Trade

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
5 years ago#11
I have a locus code. But I'm hesitant. I've been scammed for one before.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: birdjeezy

birdjeezy
5 years ago#12
I actually just got the locus helmet if there is anything else you would like to trade for I would be willing to do that. I would be willing to send a portion of the codes first and the rest upon receiving the code from you. I understand being hesitant you can't really trust to many people on the internet these days.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
5 years ago#13
All I've got uncalled for is locus helmet.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

birdjeezy
5 years ago#14
Sorry about that...if you happen to come across anything else definitely keep me in mind.

User Info: Tony_4_Fingerz

Tony_4_Fingerz
5 years ago#15
I got a dead eye helmet for you. I was going to save it for a friend, but if this offer is legit, then I'll go ahead and trade.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllTech ShifTlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

birdjeezy
5 years ago#16
definitely... I'm on my xbox right now pm me your gamertag so i can gift you a few matches first just to prove I'm legit then you send me your code and I'll send the rest

User Info: omegaspacepirat

omegaspacepirat
5 years ago#17
Hey, Sorry to sound like a mooch but, would you be willing to give away any extra matches you wouldn't need? It's cool if you'd rather not.
I want to prestige so that everybody will know that I have a huge ****- Velvet_Llama

User Info: jclark210

jclark210
5 years ago#18
Have about 75 14day trails of gold.....willing to trade. pM me.
"i am gunna tell ya one thing and one thing only..."

birdjeezy
5 years ago#19
bump...still looking for trades

birdjeezy
5 years ago#20
bump... board is moving pretty fast
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 93 Games of 2XP for Trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived