The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Hours played?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Hours played?

User Info: chamber29

chamber29
4 years ago#11
Elemayowe posted...
Scratch that, got like 16 hours 15 minutes online, thats not counting campaign though which didn't give XP anyway.

I probably should do more of the Spartan Ops. I can also see quite a difference in avg slayer score. So I am sure that is why I have almost double hours, but one less level.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/GAAGAA1829/wargames/

I also play a lot of CTF and mostly on defense for my friends, didn't think score made that big of a difference, but over a lot of matches it is gonna add up.
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those

User Info: ArcGuard

ArcGuard
4 years ago#12
20H.56M, SR42.

Big team games seem to not be the most effective way to gain rank. #WhoKnew

User Info: Elemayowe

Elemayowe
4 years ago#13
Spartan Ops has a relatively interesting story and plays similarly to firefight, and you do get silly amounts of XP for doing them. The latest episode i got 5950 on 3 of them.

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#14
chamber29 posted...
Elemayowe posted...
Scratch that, got like 16 hours 15 minutes online, thats not counting campaign though which didn't give XP anyway.

I probably should do more of the Spartan Ops. I can also see quite a difference in avg slayer score. So I am sure that is why I have almost double hours, but one less level.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/GAAGAA1829/wargames/

I also play a lot of CTF and mostly on defense for my friends, didn't think score made that big of a difference, but over a lot of matches it is gonna add up.

Feel free to add me I have only played on part of Spartan OPs and I am way behind!
360 GT- eljuanandonly
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Hours played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived