We need a Halo 2 Remake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. We need a Halo 2 Remake

User Info: jason19192

jason19192
4 years ago#1
Just hearing this music brings so much nostalgia and the memories with that game's multiplayer will never be matched with another game ever again. 343 Please do a remake but with the same multiplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSDeT6dPSU

User Info: mike468

mike468
4 years ago#2
What would be even better imo is to just release a playlist, an update and a map pack of the best maps from Halo 2 for Halo 4. With the addition of Forge I think the community could come up with some awesome around the Halo 2 mechanics.
gamertag: Kabal31082

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
4 years ago#3
its gonna happen dont you worry

User Info: Creona_

Creona_
4 years ago#4
It really needs to. Halo 2 had the best multiplayer maps of the entire series. What I would give for a remake of Turf and/or Terminal.
GT- Creona
PSN- Creona

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
4 years ago#5
Creona_ posted...
It really needs to. Halo 2 had the best multiplayer maps of the entire series. What I would give for a remake of Turf and/or Terminal.

Turf is one of my all time favorite maps. It was just so awesome.

But yeah, I would love a Halo 2 Anniversary. To experience that campaign with updated graphics (even though they aren't even *that* bad) would be epic.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. We need a Halo 2 Remake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived