I saw a SR lvl 120...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I saw a SR lvl 120...

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
5 years ago#1
Talk about no life...

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
5 years ago#2
He's probably just all mountain dewed up!! Haha

User Info: Ubergrim3

Ubergrim3
5 years ago#3
Must be nice to be unemployed with no outside responsibilities or concern for health. Must be nice.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx

User Info: Orange_Apple

Orange_Apple
5 years ago#4
Was his gamertag Huge Deuces or something like that?
This can't even be called trolling. It's just...awful. Effortless, no thought. I shall call it...pop music. -ElderPredator12

User Info: chickenwax

chickenwax
5 years ago#5
He's probably either really young or a privileged college student. The Thanksgiving break must have helped.
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group

User Info: enderspace

enderspace
5 years ago#6
"No life"

Some of us can both have a life, and play a video game. It's funny to hear someone claim someone else doesn't have a life because they play a video game a lot. All you can do is use your own experiences in life to gauge whether or not he's playing 'too much' and doesn't 'have a life'.

Apparently, your past experiences have led you to believe playing a video game a lot doesn't allow you to have a life. Sad for you. The rest of us can achieve this rank, still work full time (or school) and have a relationship away from the game.

I hope one day you learn how to manage your life better.

User Info: Orange_Apple

Orange_Apple
5 years ago#7
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/RU%20Deuce/wargames/

was it this guy?
Yes but GT accurately portrays a driving experience as does BF a real battlefield. -seh6183

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
5 years ago#8
There are a couple of people who are trying to be the first to 130, hes probably one of them. Hes merely trying to reach a goal, who are we to judge?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
5 years ago#9
enderspace posted...
"No life"

Some of us can both have a life, and play a video game. It's funny to hear someone claim someone else doesn't have a life because they play a video game a lot. All you can do is use your own experiences in life to gauge whether or not he's playing 'too much' and doesn't 'have a life'.

Apparently, your past experiences have led you to believe playing a video game a lot doesn't allow you to have a life. Sad for you. The rest of us can achieve this rank, still work full time (or school) and have a relationship away from the game.

I hope one day you learn how to manage your life better.

iRGush posted...
There are a couple of people who are trying to be the first to 130, hes probably one of them. Hes merely trying to reach a goal, who are we to judge?

/Topic
#Halo 4

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
5 years ago#10
Whats the max level? I thought it ended at 50... ? lol
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I saw a SR lvl 120...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived