Know what...screw it...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Know what...screw it...

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
4 years ago#1
Even though I can't get any further I am going to keep playing...because that is what I have done in other games. I can still unlock other visors and armor while I wait.
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.

User Info: SHADOW0106

SHADOW0106
4 years ago#2
Lol should of got the LE like i did but whatever thats what you get for being cheap
You only YOLO once GT SHAD0W 4500

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#3
SHADOW0106 posted...
Lol should of got the LE like i did but whatever thats what you get for being cheap

For the last month all of the stores were sold out, I looked, at the mid September- Release everywhere was sold out.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
4 years ago#4
L337_Muffen posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...

For the last month all of the stores were sold out, I looked, at the mid September- Release everywhere was sold out.

I checked in June and every store within 25 miles of me was out of LE preorders...
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: chickenwax

chickenwax
4 years ago#5
Will it stack until the other stuff is unlocked, like in Reach? Then you'll level up, like, 912238921 times.
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group

User Info: dragnhuntr666

dragnhuntr666
4 years ago#6
chickenwax posted...
Will it stack until the other stuff is unlocked, like in Reach? Then you'll level up, like, 912238921 times.

Sorry, XP doesn't stack.
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
4 years ago#7
SHADOW0106 posted...

Why I am now ignoring you completely:
-You have YOLO in your quote
-Your name contains a 0 instead of "O"
-If that wasn't bad enough you were even more so unoriginal because you had to add a bunch of numbers to the end of your name
-You are obviously unaware about how much they kept changing the details of LE. Originally it was: LE gets Fotus and the map pass>Le gets Fotus, map pass, and special Recruit Skins>LE: Gets all of the above and specializations early.
-You are obviously a troll that is trying do the "lol you're poor thing" and it is quite old.
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#8
Exactly. Same reason why I just stick to 1st Prestige and never go up.

Also, Shadow: You only YOLO once= You only You Only Live Once once? I'm sorry but that's how I read it.
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD

User Info: Cyanocitta

Cyanocitta
4 years ago#9
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...

-If that wasn't bad enough you were even more so unoriginal because you had to add a bunch of numbers to the end of your name
-You are obviously unaware about how much they kept changing the details of LE. Originally it was: LE gets Fotus and the map pass>Le gets Fotus, map pass, and special Recruit Skins>LE: Gets all of the above and specializations early.
-You are obviously a troll that is trying do the "lol you're poor thing" and it is quite old.

..and the troll got you worked up didn't he. mission accomplished on his part.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
4 years ago#10
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...

LE didn't come with fotus. Only the halo 4 console did.
Games I'm looking forward to: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Know what...screw it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived