DMR nerf or BR buff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. DMR nerf or BR buff?

User Info: Eragon321

Eragon321
4 years ago#81
AR buff
53.8% of statistics are made up.

User Info: iTz_SLammi

iTz_SLammi
4 years ago#82
BR buff plz.
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist --- Steam: iTz_SLammi

User Info: FRo3tBLo0d

FRo3tBLo0d
4 years ago#83
KamikazeCactuar posted...
Right now the DMR > BR by a long shot. Should the DMR get a nerf in ROF or should the BR get buff in damage(bring back the good ol' 4 shot)?

I'm thinking they should increase the BR's damage.

They should just make the BR 4 shot and leave the DMR as is, Problem solved.

User Info: UnknownSuspect

UnknownSuspect
4 years ago#84
I'm thinking it should be left alone. Its fine as is.
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5

User Info: Rollingcone

Rollingcone
4 years ago#85
Make the BR handle like it did in Halo 3- Slower rate of fire, less shots to kill.
"I ain't going nowhere old man"

User Info: xoAxelox

xoAxelox
4 years ago#86
gun balance was never a problem in previous halos because you only had a choice between two primaries: the BR and the carbine. they were fairly balanced and equal in performance. the carbine killed slightly faster but you couldnt spawn with it and it was a bit harder to use so nobody cared about it

when you put four precision primaries in a game and dont care about balancing them, you might as well not put them in the game at all. the BR and the carbine both certainly need a buff and the DMR needs a nerf. the best way to do it is to scrap BR recoil, increase carbine aim assist slightly, decrease DMR aim assist slightly and then you have a perfectly balanced set of primaries
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
4 years ago#87
xoAxelox posted...
gun balance was never a problem in previous halos because you only had a choice between two primaries: the BR and the carbine. they were fairly balanced and equal in performance. the carbine killed slightly faster but you couldnt spawn with it and it was a bit harder to use so nobody cared about it

when you put four precision primaries in a game and dont care about balancing them, you might as well not put them in the game at all. the BR and the carbine both certainly need a buff and the DMR needs a nerf. the best way to do it is to scrap BR recoil, increase carbine aim assist slightly, decrease DMR aim assist slightly and then you have a perfectly balanced set of primaries

I completely agree with every part of this post.
Will Nuketown be like the McRib? - PatrickEwing
I hope not. I hate explosive diarrhea. - BadDecisions
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. DMR nerf or BR buff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived