POLL: On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate Halo 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. POLL: On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate Halo 4?

User Info: h82k2

h82k2
4 years ago#31
4/5

sometimes laggy and no file share
shotgun blues

User Info: rainedown

rainedown
4 years ago#32
I'm amazed the numbers are so...real. Normally you'd have a bunch of 1s and 5s, Haters and fanboys, these numbers are much more realistic. No matter what you think of the game, it's good enough to not be a 1 or 2 by FAR; but it also has it's faults for most people, so a 5 score isn't for everyone.

I'm seriously amazed that this board...I mean...THIS board actually voted in this lmao.

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#33

By itself, it's a good game. But it doesn't have what some previous versions did and it's not what I hoped for.
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx

User Info: Meagamaster

Meagamaster
4 years ago#34

Perhaps one of the most (if not powerful) Impressive stories in terms of character development that has been shown in a FPS

I don't really understand all the Spartan Ops hate, however i can see why it would be nice to have a dedicated fire fight mode in the game.(that and i like it when a game gives you an additional story beyond the campaign)

The lack of a dedicated Forge World map at launch was a bit of a let down. I mean its nice that we will be getting 3 maps in upcoming DLC dedicated to Forge but it doesnt make it any more of a letdown.

MP is pretty fun and somewhat balanced

Cant wait for what Halo 5 has in store for us.
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

User Info: frankmarlowe

frankmarlowe
4 years ago#35
3. I wanted to give it a 4, except there's too many things I find lackluster to give it a straight up 4.

User Info: Nailbomb

Nailbomb
4 years ago#36
Okay, honestly, how many people are rating it 4/5 just because it has the number 4 in the title?
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
4 years ago#37
rainedown posted...
I'm amazed the numbers are so...real. Normally you'd have a bunch of 1s and 5s, Haters and fanboys, these numbers are much more realistic. No matter what you think of the game, it's good enough to not be a 1 or 2 by FAR; but it also has it's faults for most people, so a 5 score isn't for everyone.

I'm seriously amazed that this board...I mean...THIS board actually voted in this lmao.

We should start a slow clap for everyone.
#Halo 4

User Info: SeikenZ

SeikenZ
4 years ago#38
yomi52 posted...

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
4 years ago#39
Worse than Halo CE.
As good as Halo 3.
Better than Halo 2, Halo ODST and Halo Reach.

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#40
4. Not enough maps in MP got old way too soon.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. POLL: On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate Halo 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived