And remember guys!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. And remember guys!!!!!

User Info: demollyon

demollyon
5 years ago#1
If you live in Europe, you get eff'ed in the a!

No codes for you suckaaaaaaz!!!!

PS: I'm European.

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
5 years ago#2
LOL wee wee MIRITE?? LMFAO

User Info: demollyon

demollyon
5 years ago#3
Noun
wee-wee (uncountable)
(slang) Urine; a free variant form of pee-pee. Used almost exclusively by children and people speaking to or imitating children.
(slang) The penis; a free variant form of pee-pee. Used almost exclusively by children and people speaking to or imitating children.

what?

User Info: xnxbxax

xnxbxax
5 years ago#4
First we win America. Next we get codes first.

America f*** yah
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif

User Info: brawl4fun

brawl4fun
5 years ago#5
Msheridan1990 posted...
LOL wee wee MIRITE?? LMFAO

You mean "Oui, Oui"?

(Not European, Canadian, so I have to learn French..*sigh*)
GT: PeskyBurrito2 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Best part of "The Dark Knight Rises" :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5cH1Dh2G0

User Info: Dr_Throatpunch

Dr_Throatpunch
5 years ago#6
demollyon posted...
Noun
wee-wee (uncountable)
(slang) Urine; a free variant form of pee-pee. Used almost exclusively by children and people speaking to or imitating children.
(slang) The penis; a free variant form of pee-pee. Used almost exclusively by children and people speaking to or imitating children.

what?

Oui oui. Haven't you ever seen Rocko's Modern Life?

Msheridan1990
5 years ago#7
LOL gracias LMAO

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
5 years ago#8
This is going to burst into something about the President any moment now. This is how the topic will go down (paraphrased and performed in front of a live studio audience):

European Guy: "Well I think I win more for not living in a country ruled by <insert insulting, derogatory term for Obama>."

American Guy: "He doesn't rule us, its a democracy. Also <something derogatory about Europe> and <something bad about Europe, which is also bad about America but they don't admit to it>."

American guy who likes Europe: "I'd rather live in <country that isn't America> because of <stupid bad reason to want to move out of America>"

European Guy 2: "LOL Fat! <posts that stupid America vs. Europe picture, even though both places have equally fat people>"

American Guy: "LOL Fat! <posts reversed picture of the above>"

And it'll continue that way until the topic dies.
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp

Msheridan1990
5 years ago#9
SterlingFox posted...
This is going to burst into something about the President any moment now. This is how the topic will go down (paraphrased and performed in front of a live studio audience):

European Guy: "Well I think I win more for not living in a country ruled by <insert insulting, derogatory term for Obama>."

American Guy: "He doesn't rule us, its a democracy. Also <something derogatory about Europe> and <something bad about Europe, which is also bad about America but they don't admit to it>."

American guy who likes Europe: "I'd rather live in <country that isn't America> because of <stupid bad reason to want to move out of America>"

European Guy 2: "LOL Fat! <posts that stupid America vs. Europe picture, even though both places have equally fat people>"

American Guy: "LOL Fat! <posts reversed picture of the above>"

And it'll continue that way until the topic dies.

Ur prolly chinese ROTFLMFAO

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
5 years ago#10
I just hope canadians didn't get them, that would make my day LMAO
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. And remember guys!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived