Do a lot of people age 40+ play this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do a lot of people age 40+ play this game?

User Info: Topkick1975

Topkick1975
5 years ago#11
I'm 37...and I'm pretty sure I'll be playing the Halo sequels and gaming past 40.

I've had video games in my life since my father introduced me to a "Telstar" (video pong) when I was about 4, and I guess I'll probably introduce it to my son when he gets to an appropriate age.

User Info: jakeDiLLa

jakeDiLLa
5 years ago#12
Don't know a single person over 35 that plays this game regularly.
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com

User Info: OLDBOYvicious

OLDBOYvicious
5 years ago#13
I am 36, and have been playing video games since my parents got me my first intellivision haha then an atari, then a colecovision, and just about every console since the original nintendo gaming system

Halo is one of my vorite game series of all time, and I have a bunch of people on my frinds list over 30, and almost ll my XBL friends are over 25.

I like to play socially, am honestly not that great, but anyone wanting to play with a chill fun mature person feel free to add me.

GT OLDBOY vicious
Board user Level: Master Chief, Awarded to those with Karma of 117

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
5 years ago#14
My dad plays with me and hes 65. Also my grandpa 84 can beat me

User Info: DiabloNeonX

DiabloNeonX
5 years ago#15
I'm a few years behind you (I'll be 33 in February), but I still try to play as much as I can. Like some of you, I've spent the last 30 years of my life gaming (originally cut my teeth on an Atari 2600) and I hope to be playing for many more years.
Currently Playing: Halo 4 (360), Forza 3 (360), New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS), Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Street Fighter x Tekken (PS3), Halo Reach (360)

User Info: korinthian

korinthian
5 years ago#16
I'm 33 now and I've shown no signs of slowing down in my obsession with gaming. I just have less time for it now.

User Info: Special_Edward

Special_Edward
5 years ago#17
I'm 49 & I still do.

We got into Halo 1 when my kid was 4 1/2 yo, it had been out a year or more at the time.

I have my gripes about what 343 did but I still like the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do a lot of people age 40+ play this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived