*gets 15 kills without dying THE ENTIRE MATCH*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. *gets 15 kills without dying THE ENTIRE MATCH*

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
4 years ago#21
WhiteHusky84 posted...
Don't know about betrayals, but if the host leaves and you go to black screen it will reset. You might have 13-0 before the black screen and your kills will still be 13 when you come back but you won't get a perfection with just 2 more kills.

Wrong. I got a perfection in a game with black screen.
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#22
My best match I was 28-0 and literally 2 minutes before the match ended I got ran over by a stupid team mate not paying attention, respawned in front of the entire enemy team and died again. Match ended with me at 28-2: Was pretty pissed.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#23
SpiduxLimitless posted...
My best match I was 28-0 and literally 2 minutes before the match ended I got ran over by a stupid team mate not paying attention, respawned in front of the entire enemy team and died again. Match ended with me at 28-2: Was pretty pissed.

Rotfl sounds liek u need 2 get good kid LMAO

User Info: Terminality

Terminality
4 years ago#24
Went 29 and 1 last night, died in the last 10 seconds of the bloody match...
Baaaam
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. *gets 15 kills without dying THE ENTIRE MATCH*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived