White spartans in flood

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. White spartans in flood

User Info: kels430

kels430
4 years ago#1
I was playing in the flood playlist and in one of the games I was a spartan and I saw another spartan but it was white, however when my crosshairs were red when I hovered over it so I shot and an I counted as a betrayal and I got booted, is it a glitch?
kelsey

User Info: raad6

raad6
4 years ago#2
kels430 posted...
I was playing in the flood playlist and in one of the games I was a spartan and I saw another spartan but it was white, however when my crosshairs were red when I hovered over it so I shot and an I counted as a betrayal and I got booted, is it a glitch?

yes its a glitch that happens sometimes when you join mid game

User Info: Arcadia__person

Arcadia__person
4 years ago#3
I had a friend say that, while playing Flood as a Spartan, that all the other Spartans were showing up on the motion sensor as enemies. I think that there must be some sort of glitch in Flood that affects what team you behave as if you were on.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. White spartans in flood

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived