Banned from live chat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Banned from live chat

User Info: Veggie15

Veggie15
4 years ago#1
Over a week ago I was randomly banned from chatting on Halo 4. I just got a pop-up one day that said I'm banned for a week. It's been over a week and I still get the pop-up whenever I boot up the game..

Here's the kicker: I've NEVER publicly chatted on Halo 4. I only ever talk with my friends/family in private chat.

What the hell is wrong with 343? It's not a big deal since I never talk on there, but it's still stupid.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.

User Info: Cereal4you

Cereal4you
4 years ago#2
Juan time wont kill you man.

User Info: dkgamer

dkgamer
4 years ago#3
In my experience 99% of people who get banned from something or other have done something to deserve it, and 99% of those will deny it :P
If you really think there is a problem maybe try contacting their customer support or something?
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features

User Info: JackNurSnakPack

JackNurSnakPack
4 years ago#4
dkgamer posted...
In my experience 99% of people who get banned from something or other have done something to deserve it, and 99% of those will deny it :P
If you really think there is a problem maybe try contacting their customer support or something?

Sadly enough this just isn't the way it really is, I also got the Banned from Caht thing on this game but here's the funny part: I can still talk to everyone. it doesn't do anything, it just keeps popping up, I don't even use a Mic so I know that I didn't do anything. People just get Enraged when i go 45-0 on big team and have all thier friends report me. it's happened before too. I find that 99% of the time the person has probably done nothing but be better at the game.
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-

User Info: OLDBOYvicious

OLDBOYvicious
4 years ago#5
I wish I could wave my magic Juand and get the ban lifted for you but I sqJuandered all of my magic trying to hunt down the rarest of beasts: the fabled and majestic unicJuan.
Board user Level: Master Chief, Awarded to those with Karma of 117

User Info: Grimno

Grimno
4 years ago#6
I'm guessing the pattern is Juan jokes in any topic that involves somejuan getting banned?
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ridmond

User Info: Kaitezenberge

Kaitezenberge
4 years ago#7
Grimno posted...
I'm guessing the pattern is Juan jokes in any topic that involves somejuan getting banned?

I think you might be juan to something.
PSN: Mikoto-kun. Leader of Emeraude on ACV's US servers.
XBL: Mikoto Saionji. Avid Reach and Halo 2 Vista player.

User Info: Veggie15

Veggie15
4 years ago#8
I'm not trying to figure out a way to get unbanned. The fact that I can't talk to the Halo 4 public doesn't bother me. I don't talk to them anyway.

I just think its stupid that 343i has this system that they can't implement properly. They need to get their **** together with a lot of things.

I hope you juanderstand.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
4 years ago#9
Just take the ban Juan day at a time man.
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.

User Info: eastgotenks

eastgotenks
4 years ago#10
Veggie15 posted...
I'm not trying to figure out a way to get unbanned. The fact that I can't talk to the Halo 4 public doesn't bother me. I don't talk to them anyway.

I just think its stupid that 343i has this system that they can't implement properly. They need to get their **** together with a lot of things.

I hope you juanderstand.

Maybe you left your mic on and had loud noise in the background so tons of people muted you in a short time span. I am pretty sure the muting is automatic if a lot of people ignore you.

Also, what is this stupid Juan crap I keep hearing? It sounds really stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Banned from live chat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived