The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

The Question On Everyone's Mind...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. The Question On Everyone's Mind...

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#1
What happened to the Drones? :S
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#2
If you read the boards more thoroughly, you will see the question alternates between "Where is my code" and "(insert vehicle/weapon/gamefunction) is OP"
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#3
I was kinda surprised there are no Yan'ma or Huragok in this game. :-\
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: Corndogburglar

Corndogburglar
4 years ago#4
I can honestly say this question was never on my mind.
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.

sonofkorol
4 years ago#5
Really? Virtually all maintenance on Covenant and Post-Covenant ships, vehicles, and weaponry is done by Huragoks. Yet they were only really in one game. Yan'ma have a hive mentality and are swayed to side with whoever seems the most powerful and will not stop until they're dead. I see no reason why they shouldn't be in this game. Especially considering the Covenant would likely use Huragok to analyze and attempt to manipulate Forerunner tech.
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: the_k_nine

the_k_nine
4 years ago#6
Yanme'e*
Yanma's are Pokemon. >_>

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#7
the_k_nine posted...
Yanme'e*
Yanma's are Pokemon. >_>

Halo: Gotta Shoot Em' All
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

User Info: demonicshock

demonicshock
4 years ago#8
Ultima_Wraith posted...
the_k_nine posted...
Yanme'e*
Yanma's are Pokemon. >_>

Halo: Gotta Shoot Em' All

Did you say Yamcha?
u wot m8
GT: cemetery ghoul

sonofkorol
4 years ago#9
the_k_nine posted...
Yanme'e*
Yanma's are Pokemon. >_>

>_< Touche'. Four hours of sleep will do that to a guy. I've got the lore, history, and facts. But not the spelling. LOL

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#10
I was disappointed that not a single scarab was dropped on Requiem. Still hoping that they might drop one in a SpartOps episode, but I doubt they even have one coded into the game. First game since they debuted not to have a scarab >.<
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. The Question On Everyone's Mind...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived