Rank 70 Stuck?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Rank 70 Stuck?

User Info: FlameAbsol

FlameAbsol
4 years ago#1
When I reached Rank 70 and already unlocked Wetwork and Operator, I cannot gain anymore experience points and it says Completed. I have seen some players have that have gone beyond Rank 70 (even few has over Rank 110) and has already unlocked multiply Armors. How do I get it to go beyond Rank 70?

User Info: And2fosho

And2fosho
4 years ago#2
If you played before the 20th of November, check your email. If not, wait probably until the new year, and then the other specializations will be there
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans

FlameAbsol
4 years ago#3
Only if the 343i had send us the notification waaay before November 20th to let us know what's happening ahead of that time. >:(

User Info: Nevercomingdown

Nevercomingdown
4 years ago#4
FlameAbsol posted...
Only if the 343i had send us the notification waaay before November 20th to let us know what's happening ahead of that time. >:(

They did..
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.

FlameAbsol
4 years ago#5
Nevercomingdown posted...
FlameAbsol posted...

They did..

I didn't receive any email from them regarding this one and I regularly receive Microsoft's email.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Rank 70 Stuck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived