Question about double XP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Question about double XP

User Info: bananasandwich1

bananasandwich1
4 years ago#1
This is going to be a rhetorical question but if I use double XP on a game i would normally get 2900 points on, would I then get 5800?

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#2
bananasandwich1 posted...
This is going to be a rhetorical question but if I use double XP on a game i would normally get 2900 points on, would I then get 5800?

Yes, it doesn't double xp from commendations though so if you got 2900 from the match and 2000 from a commendation you would double the 2900 to 5800, and then get 2000 more for 7800 total.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

bananasandwich1
4 years ago#3
Ultima_Wraith posted...

Yes, it doesn't double xp from commendations though so if you got 2900 from the match and 2000 from a commendation you would double the 2900 to 5800, and then get 2000 more for 7800 total.

Cool, thanks a bunch

User Info: Materia-Keeper

Materia-Keeper
4 years ago#4
That's my only qualm about the experience. It doesn't tally at the end for the double xp for commendations and challenges.
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#5
Ultima_Wraith posted...

Cool, thanks a bunch

I think I detect a stealth banana pun.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

bananasandwich1
4 years ago#6
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

Cool, thanks a bunch

I think I detect a stealth banana pun.

Well done sir.....Well done

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#7
Side note: if you really want to make the most out of your DXP, I'd suggest playing Spartan Ops matchmaking. I've been getting just under 12K a match. Granted, it can have its fair share of d-bags, but if you can tolerate that (or do the SpOps MM with friends) you'll be raking the dough.
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.

User Info: NauticalDisasta

NauticalDisasta
4 years ago#8
I wonder, does the double xp affect the xp you gain from using the pioneer perk?
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta

User Info: PaladinGuy09

PaladinGuy09
4 years ago#9
NauticalDisasta posted...
I wonder, does the double xp affect the xp you gain from using the pioneer perk?

It doesn't.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Question about double XP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived