can get locus, looking for double xp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. can get locus, looking for double xp

User Info: halorecon87

halorecon87
5 years ago#1
hey guys I have about 11 hills in my area so it takes me about 9 or 10 hours to score the locus helmet, im looking to trade the helmet, theme, and emblem for double xp codes as i could still use 176 more games. i posted yesterday but did not get any responses for trades, ive already given 2 sets of codes away and id like to trade for the next 1 or 2.
I'm looking for double xp, if not then xblgold time(not trials) or ms points. please no low-ballers or scammers.

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
5 years ago#2
All I'd have to give is the 14-day XBL code that came with the game and the original skins for the Savage Kantus and Savage Grenadier Elite for Gears 3, and I'm in Europe so I have no other way for the LOCUS helmet, and it's the only one I want.

Good on you to be offering them for trade either way though instead of selling them or scamming others for them.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: jakeDiLLa

jakeDiLLa
5 years ago#3
Someone posted an app for android that makes you not need to go to each "hill" as it just spoofs the location
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com

halorecon87
5 years ago#4
Bump

halorecon87
5 years ago#5
Bump

halorecon87
5 years ago#6
28/100 medals for helmet will update when closer to helmet unlock

User Info: thegeekguy

thegeekguy
5 years ago#7
i have 10 to gift, would that be enough?

User Info: RowdyCakes

RowdyCakes
5 years ago#8
Can I apply for a hardship helmet because the closest 7-11 is a 116 miles away and they don't sell the promo dew and doritios here.
IGN: Sabotron
"Just imagine if Hitler had gone Paragon instead of Renegade!" WolfDJengo

User Info: HadOne2Many

HadOne2Many
5 years ago#9
If you can get the helmet you can also get as much double xp as you want.

halorecon87
5 years ago#10
OK I'm locked from sending messages until tomorrow I'll get back to anyone who sent me a pm then. Update Hoping for 50 games. half upfront half after I send the code. I'm working on one right now for another trade the next one will be done the day after tomorrow. I'm only doing this a few more times because I'll be maxed out on xp.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. can get locus, looking for double xp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived