Sprint should be an Armor Ability

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Sprint should be an Armor Ability

User Info: bananasandwich1

bananasandwich1
4 years ago#1
Everyone shouldn't have it. If you pick something like Camo or the Jetpack, you should have to sacrifice sprinting. Reach had it right

User Info: AoENIAC

AoENIAC
4 years ago#2
Hrm... no I definitely think this is better. If you wanted something akin to an exclusive mobility ability, Learn2Thruster.
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
4 years ago#3
No. Making sprint a regular ability makes sense in almost every way I can think of, most of all in-game flow. So I disagree TC.
#Halo 4

User Info: thirtyFWEE

thirtyFWEE
4 years ago#4
headcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mods are hypersensitive little girls.

User Info: Jinteisama

Jinteisama
4 years ago#5
Sprint sucks anyway (for running away purposes) since you slow down when you get shot... don't know who @ 343 thought that was a good idea.
http://i.imgur.com/kYq0k.png

User Info: bananasandwich1

bananasandwich1
4 years ago#6
Jinteisama posted...
Sprint sucks anyway (for running away purposes) since you slow down when you get shot... don't know who @ 343 thought that was a good idea.

Yeah it's definetly frustrating. The first time it happened I thought a pack of wild dogs were nipping my heels while I was trying to run away.

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#7
TC misses Reach

User Info: otakutwin

otakutwin
4 years ago#8
I find it funny you want running to be a armor ability. Hey folks lets be spartans so we can learn to run from a gun fight. Please, just cause they run from you and you cannot keep up doesn't mean it should be a armor ability. Running is more of a personal thing.
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#9
Or they can get rid of bad game design
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: ChaRaa

ChaRaa
4 years ago#10
It's kind of weird that super soldiers can't sprint unless his armor have extra add-on...
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Sprint should be an Armor Ability

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived