The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

You have to install Disc 2 to play multplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. You have to install Disc 2 to play multplayer?

User Info: Scarecrow1711

Scarecrow1711
4 years ago#1
What is this nonsense?
GT: Ru3 1711
Online games I play: ME3, any CoD, Halo 4(soon)

User Info: thegeekguy

thegeekguy
4 years ago#2
yeah,i had to delete stuffs

User Info: __Fiale__

__Fiale__
4 years ago#3
Just install it n worry about something else.
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia

User Info: galv0

galv0
4 years ago#4
I feel sorry for those with 4GB hard drives. What were you thinking?

The OG 20GB drives were barely enough to get by.
Noobs -_-

User Info: DamorahTalset

DamorahTalset
4 years ago#5
galv0 posted...

I still have my original 360 with a 20 GB hard drive and I honestly have no idea how that's not more than enough space, save those who download TV shows/ movies. Downloading games isn't a good argument because downloading games is a stupid thing to do on anything but PC.
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob

User Info: Corndogburglar

Corndogburglar
4 years ago#6
DamorahTalset posted...
galv0 posted...

I still have my original 360 with a 20 GB hard drive and I honestly have no idea how that's not more than enough space, save those who download TV shows/ movies. Downloading games isn't a good argument because downloading games is a stupid thing to do on anything but PC.

So...downloading XBox Live Arcade games that only get released on XBox Live is a stupid thing to do? Interesting.
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.

User Info: DamorahTalset

DamorahTalset
4 years ago#7
Corndogburglar posted...
DamorahTalset posted...
galv0 posted...

So...downloading XBox Live Arcade games that only get released on XBox Live is a stupid thing to do? Interesting.

Yep, none of them are any good anyway.
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#8
DamorahTalset posted...
Corndogburglar posted...
DamorahTalset posted...
galv0 posted...

Yep, none of them are any good anyway.

Elysian Tale is a good hack and slash, and the Mega Man 9 and 10 games are solid.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

User Info: lebraun171xbox

lebraun171xbox
4 years ago#9
i enjoy some duke nukem 3d throwback every now and again

User Info: Webstedge

Webstedge
4 years ago#10
I never had a problem with space I have 200GB and used like 2 of them
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. You have to install Disc 2 to play multplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived