I've not played this for 2 or 3 weeks; any significant changes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I've not played this for 2 or 3 weeks; any significant changes?

User Info: UK_King

UK_King
4 years ago#1
I've been relatively busy recently and so haven't had the time to play this a much, so I wondering if anyone could give me a quick summary of any changes (playlist updates, patches etc.) seeing as I'm too lazy to actually have a look myself.

Any info would be appreciated.

User Info: RoneZoneFitness

RoneZoneFitness
4 years ago#2
UK_King posted...
I've been relatively busy recently and so haven't had the time to play this a much, so I wondering if anyone could give me a quick summary of any changes (playlist updates, patches etc.) seeing as I'm too lazy to actually have a look myself.

nothing has changed, literally, nothing. right guys?

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
4 years ago#3
RoneZoneFitness posted...
UK_King posted...

They've had about 3 hot fixes and patched quite a lot of the bugs and glitches on various maps, actually.
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi

User Info: RoneZoneFitness

RoneZoneFitness
4 years ago#4
Caolan_2k9 posted...
RoneZoneFitness posted...
UK_King posted...

They've had about 3 hot fixes and patched quite a lot of the bugs and glitches on various maps, actually.

like i said, nothing. oh wait they did give us team snipers and it was fun but already took it away for team regicide lol

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#5
team snipers was NOT fun. they need to remove radar and make you knocked out of scope when your hit. and remove the lag so when i headshot someoen they die and dont just run up next to me and phantom kill me
gt darren reefnugs
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I've not played this for 2 or 3 weeks; any significant changes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived