Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball

User Info: Groudon_Uzamaki

Groudon_Uzamaki
4 years ago#1
Utter waste of time to even kill people. I get Killtacs and we still get anhilated.
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.

User Info: DSquarius

DSquarius
4 years ago#2
It should be eliminated period.

What was wrong with the 3 to 4 seconds in previous installments.
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius

Groudon_Uzamaki
4 years ago#3
DSquarius posted...
It should be eliminated period.

What was wrong with the 3 to 4 seconds in previous installments.

In Slayer it is still pretty annoying yeah, but I grow tired of wiping out entire teams around the objective and it being a complete waste of time since they are appearing faster than any one man could ever kill them.
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.

User Info: Zsnesfan

Zsnesfan
4 years ago#4
its sucks in slayer also, kill someone then you work on his teammates he spawns and kills you before u can even finish off another person. I really like how you can throw the oddball, Was that in reach? I cant remember

Groudon_Uzamaki
4 years ago#5
Zsnesfan posted...
its sucks in slayer also, kill someone then you work on his teammates he spawns and kills you before u can even finish off another person. I really like how you can throw the oddball, Was that in reach? I cant remember

Yeah, I seriously don't know how anyone can go without dying much on this game without camping with a power weapon.

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#6
Are you guys playing a different Halo 4 to me?

I only ask because every time I've been killed, I've never instantly respawned, I get the 5 seconds waiting time before I can return to the fight.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

User Info: _Deviljho

_Deviljho
4 years ago#7
enterthemadrox posted...
Are you guys playing a different Halo 4 to me?

I only ask because every time I've been killed, I've never instantly respawned, I get the 5 seconds waiting time before I can return to the fight.

Press X.
Official Deviljho of the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate board
XBL: Reaper Fatalis

User Info: bearded_moose

bearded_moose
4 years ago#8
Instant Respawn should be eliminated in any gametype with shields.

fix'd
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#9
Agree.

Instant respawn should be a TDM thing only.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived