Havent played Reach or this one yet.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Havent played Reach or this one yet.

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
4 years ago#1
I was never that much into Halo. But since i have nothing else to play at the moment until x'mas, i thought i should go out and pick up Reach and Halo 4. I di very much enjoy the stories these game shave to tell. Now would i be doing my self a disservice if i havent played Reach and Halo 4 yet? I care deeply much for the stories in games and i was wandering if Reach and Halo 4 took it up a notch by any chance to see if its worth getting at the moment? Like a, "must have"? lol
I will never change this sig until IOI releases Freedom Fighters 2!
-First started 9-20-2009

User Info: SThiefN

SThiefN
4 years ago#2
skip reach, buy this
xbl - Amazing Trane

User Info: SeikenZ

SeikenZ
4 years ago#3
If you can get Reach cheap, I'd definitely give it a try. It's just fun to experience what happened before Halo CE. Halo 4 is not really a must have imo, but very fun nonetheless.

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#4
Eh. It's debatable. I didn't care for Reach's campaign, but a lot of other people did. Same with this game.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: And2fosho

And2fosho
4 years ago#5
Both campains are much better than Halo 2's and 3's. Halo: CE still takes the cake for best single player though imo.
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#6
I really liked Reach's campaign gameplay wise, but the story wasn't all that.

Halo 4's campaign is pretty good in all aspects.

User Info: NoDozTweaker

NoDozTweaker
4 years ago#7
Reach is a darker storyline like ODST was and halo 4 still has the halo feel but is different as well (it IS made by 343 instead of bungie). I enjoyed both just letting you know they aren't quite the same as 1-3

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
4 years ago#8
I thought Reach was very good. I really enjoyed the campaign and multiplayer but its still going for $30 at Gamestop and probably a lil cheaper online.

Also you can always get Halo 3 which is good and holds up well against Reach and Halo 4.

User Info: Protoman_X38

Protoman_X38
4 years ago#9
Halo 4's campaign is the only one in the series that I actually had a disliking towards. Don't get it for the just the campaign. Halo 4 is good overall, but imo it's a step backwards for the series.
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
4 years ago#10
Hmm, good responses. I think ill just get both after all. And im just about to play ODST. What should i expect out of that one story wise besides it being short?
I will never change this sig until IOI releases Freedom Fighters 2!
-First started 9-20-2009
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Havent played Reach or this one yet.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived