I got the "good to be the king" achievement (the KoTH app) but didn't get locust

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I got the "good to be the king" achievement (the KoTH app) but didn't get locust

User Info: LINK676

LINK676
4 years ago#1
Is there a delay on the unlock? I already have the other four unlocks. I'm now up to around 140 king of the hill medals and I still haven't received the code -.-

For people who unlocked it already via the app, did it take long for it to unlock?

I dont think it matters but, I'm in Canada.

User Info: Gyro822

Gyro822
4 years ago#2
I got it as soon as I had 100 Hail to the King medals. It should be in your messages.
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2

User Info: Kc57

Kc57
4 years ago#3
I'm sorry to say, but i think you may have to pick USA to get that code in the app :(. I also believe the ghost avatar prop is Canada only.

LINK676
4 years ago#4
Kc57 posted...
I'm sorry to say, but i think you may have to pick USA to get that code in the app :(. I also believe the ghost avatar prop is Canada only.

Thanks for the confirmation, I was actually just checking the "help" tab in the menu and I read about that. It's a pretty awesome helmet but I think I can live without it :P

So, if I made an American account and spoofed my location to the states... Would the locust code I get possibly work in Canada? I'm fairly doubtful, i just want confirmation before I waste hoursl.. xD

User Info: Kc57

Kc57
4 years ago#5
You should be able to get the code by spoofing the location but i have no idea if it would work or not based on the location of the console. That is a good question that hopefully someone can answer.

LINK676
4 years ago#6
Maybe I'll just make a new account on it, get the code, and if it doesn't work I'll give it to my main online halo friend that lives in the states :P

Or I'll bring it here and trade it for something >:D
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I got the "good to be the king" achievement (the KoTH app) but didn't get locust

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived